Woods Back Next Weekend

Exactly, we all know where is game is at, there's no denying that. So you going to take him?

Dont know yet. Last time I did, he made me look like a fool. Not sure I will with this type of field. But I will make my roster on Thursday and will keep you in the loop....hehe

It was nice to see someone in black and red on Sunday get the job done yesterday huh? hehe

I am going to say it here out loud. TW will go winless again this season. The only place you may see him win is in his Video Game

You know what? I think that's what he's missing. He just needs to get that feeling of winning again, or just get that not winning monkey off his back.

I just changed my lineup again. I said I wouldn't do that.
It's definitely an issue for him right now, he hasn't gone this long without a win and I'm sure there are evil thoughts creeping in his head on whether or not he can get it together. Another thing is that last time he was 100% focused on GOLF he was the best player in the world. His Escalade Escapades changed his focus for quite a while and in that time a lot of young players burst on the scene and are now in better form and playing better than him. So he is getting his focus back on golf and he must be like, "whoa, what the hell is going on around here, these guys are good!" Everyone else is out there improving and he is and was going backwards, never a good thing.

Dont know yet. Last time I did, he made me look like a fool. Not sure I will with this type of field. But I will make my roster on Thursday and will keep you in the loop....hehe

It was nice to see someone in black and red on Sunday get the job done yesterday huh? hehe
I just realized that, it hadn't dawned on me. Good point, the "victory red" was back yesterday...

It's definitely an issue for him right now, he hasn't gone this long without a win and I'm sure there are evil thoughts creeping in his head on whether or not he can get it together. Another thing is that last time he was 100% focused on GOLF he was the best player in the world. His Escalade Escapades changed his focus for quite a while and in that time a lot of young players burst on the scene and are now in better form and playing better than him. So he is getting his focus back on golf and he must be like, "whoa, what the hell is going on around here, these guys are good!" Everyone else is out there improving and he is and was going backwards, never a good thing.

I think this goes to show just how mental golf really is. All these guys are gifted with golf clubs in their hands so what sets them apart? For Tiger, I think for the longest time, guys just honestly were playing for 2nd place all the time, and now, guys are calling him out? Never thought I'd see that day, but it is upon us, and it does make for some great story lines that's for sure. Tiger needs to be in contention though, the forum buzz's, the golf world buzz's, Jake gets warm and tingly.

I think this goes to show just how mental golf really is. All these guys are gifted with golf clubs in their hands so what sets them apart? For Tiger, I think for the longest time, guys just honestly were playing for 2nd place all the time, and now, guys are calling him out? Never thought I'd see that day, but it is upon us, and it does make for some great story lines that's for sure. Tiger needs to be in contention though, the forum buzz's, the golf world buzz's, Jake gets warm and tingly.
<----------------There's my new homeboy. Two Gloves!!

Since nobody else is around to do it...I will

FIFY

In so many ways......BOOM!!!!

Jake and Two Gloves, seperated at birth. One extreme accent to another!

I'm not sure it's mental at this point. Look at his swing. It just looks so uncomfortable. Lol, here I am saying its not mental but how do I know it's his swing? I'm not sure but it's my best guess. I just think he would be even under more mental stress hitting it, quitting it and hiding it. The truth should've set him free I would think.

Simple question this week. You taking TW in Fantasy Golf? I don't expect him to win but he likely won't get DFL either.

I said early on I would take him every time he teed it up because at least I knew he'll probably make the cut. But I am having second thoughts. I'll probably take him, but it's not for sure now. Especially this week where so many people are playing consistently better.

I've gone Tigerless every week and I'm sitting in 2nd for the season so far. Can't argue with results

I've gone Tigerless every week and I'm sitting in 2nd for the season so far. Can't argue with results
You're exactly right, can't argue with the results so far. I've taken him once this year is all, of course he's only been in what, 3 events that we could take him? I'm leaning toward taking him at Doral but I just don't know yet.

Did you have guys miss the cut the weeks you didn't take Tiger? Or have guys finish lower than him? You might be in first!

Of course you would have had to pick the right guy to leave off in Tiger's place.

Did you have guys miss the cut the weeks you didn't take Tiger? Or have guys finish lower than him? You might be in first!

Of course you would have had to pick the right guy to leave off in Tiger's place.

I've had guys WD, MC, or otherwise hose me every week, not having Tiger do it too is just a bonus

Cover story for this month's Golf Digest:

SIMPLE
SWING
FIXES

BY SEAN
FOLEY

TIGER'S NEW TEACHER

Too bad the fixes aren't working yet. But if they are that simple, why can't Tiger get it done?

Phenomenal article in this months Golf Digest about the evolution of Tiger's swing. I've read it a couple of time now and one thing keeps sticking out to me, and it's from Jack Nicklaus:

"Tiger was so immersed in the target, and his focus was so intense that an efficient swing evolved out of his concentration to make the ball do what he wanted it to."

That's precisely what Tiger is missing in my opinion. He is so worried about mechanics that the actual results are not in his focus.

Seems like all the coaches affiliated with Tiger from his youth days to Butch were all concentrating on the same thing: Tiger's motion and not his mechanics or positions.

I'd highly suggest getting the April edition, this aticle is fantastic.

Phenomenal article in this months Golf Digest about the evolution of Tiger's swing. I've read it a couple of time now and one thing keeps sticking out to me, and it's from Jack Nicklaus:

"Tiger was so immersed in the target, and his focus was so intense that an efficient swing evolved out of his concentration to make the ball do what he wanted it to."

That's precisely what Tiger is missing in my opinion. He is so worried about mechanics that the actual results are not in his focus.

Seems like all the coaches affiliated with Tiger from his youth days to Butch were all concentrating on the same thing: Tiger's motion and not his mechanics or positions.

I'd highly suggest getting the April edition, this aticle is fantastic.

I still find it too funny that one of the cover stories is this:

SIMPLE SWING FIXES by SEAN FOLEY (Tiger's NEW Teacher)

If his swing fixes are so "simple", then why can't Eldrick get it done? Does this mean Tiger sucks as a student or does it mean Foley sucks as a teacher?

I think it just means that perhaps Tiger can't do "simple" smalls. After reading this article it's very clear that Tiger is just never happy with the state of his swing. He believes that it can be even better, and who knows, perhaps that will be his demise.

I think it just means that perhaps Tiger can't do "simple" smalls. After reading this article it's very clear that Tiger is just never happy with the state of his swing. He believes that it can be even better, and who knows, perhaps that will be his demise.

That's odd, because he really is a simpleton. hehehe

Man, the guy will never be loved again by some lol.

His swing does look like crap though. Man does it just look awful. Not because of any other reason than it's just not him. I hope we see more Tiger coverage today though.... HAHA.

Back