Your take on cargo shorts

I wore some green cargo shorts tonight ( Army style) with my Boo Weekly golf shirt at the Wednesday night two person 9 hole scramble. My partner and I actually played pretty darn good but KellyBo and her partner shot six under and won the tournament!!!! KellyBo took the money and run and her partner had to chase her to the house :laughing: to get his share... lol.. He decided to take my Boo Weekley cargo shorts instead :cool:

I wore some green cargo shorts tonight ( Army style) with my Boo Weekly golf shirt at the Wednesday night two person 9 hole scramble. My partner and I actually played pretty darn good but KellyBo and her partner shot six under and won the tournament!!!! KellyBo took the money and run and her partner had to chase her to the house :laughing: to get his share... lol.. He decided to take my Boo Weekley cargo shorts instead :cool:

Good news for you then Gray. She can take those winnings and get you actual golf shorts. :alien:

Good news for you then Gray. She can take those winnings and get you actual golf shorts. :alien:

Me and Grey are both country boys: we were all cotton, own part stock in Anti Monkey Butt, and carry everything in our pockets.

Me and Grey are both country boys: we were all cotton, own part stock in Anti Monkey Butt, and carry everything in our pockets.

Trust me, I have played golf with Bill multiple times. He is well dressed, and had on all golf gear.

Man, who would have thought a thread on cargo shorts would blow up like this! Next people are going to tell me I have to stop playing golf in my running shorts and wife beater, with my golf flip flops. ludicrous

Trust me, I have played golf with Bill multiple times. He is well dressed, and had on all golf gear.

I never said I wasn't well dressed, and that post was purely in jest. I dress quite nicely, though not in materials that would be considered "golf appropriate."

I never said I wasn't well dressed, and that post was purely in jest. I dress quite nicely, though not in materials that would be considered "golf appropriate."

That is what Robert Garrigus said. :act-up:

That is what Robert Garrigus said. :act-up:

I actually have not seen this story. Can I get a link?

Man, who would have thought a thread on cargo shorts would blow up like this! Next people are going to tell me I have to stop playing golf in my running shorts and wife beater, with my golf flip flops. ludicrous

What the heck is wrong with that? hehe

All I know is that if I ever see a guy in bright orange cargo shorts I'm going to make sure he has the game to back it up. I hate seeing some idiot in bright cargo shorts hacking it up and slowing me down.

I actually have not seen this story. Can I get a link?

Will this help?

robert-garrigus.jpg

All I know is that if I ever see a guy in bright orange cargo shorts I'm going to make sure he has the game to back it up. I hate seeing some idiot in bright cargo shorts hacking it up and slowing me down.

I never really understood this either-- Why can a tour pro dress like a durn fool but when a hacker does it it is a bad thing. Not arguing, just making conversation.

Will this help?

robert-garrigus.jpg

Oh my dang. That is bad. Get that man some golf shorts....

I assure you, I don't sweat THAT bad.

Hey, check out my new shirt. Wearing it Sunday!

khaki-propper-bdu-shirt5.jpg

Wow! Now not only the style of shorts matters, but the colour too? You do not want to golf with me!

Wow! Now not only the style of shorts matters, but the colour too? You do not want to golf with me!

Speed it up and dress proper, hack!

Spoiler
I hope you know I'm joking. I think you do. I hope?

Most of you guys would be surprised with ole gray. I actually dress pretty spiffy on the golf course :cool:

Speed it up and dress proper, hack!

Spoiler
I hope you know I'm joking. I think you do. I hope?

DIC
Spoiler
KWEED!!!

Spoiler
Jk. I live in Canada. We wear ski pants when golfing.

Most of you guys would be surprised with ole gray. I actually dress pretty spiffy on the golf course :cool:

Yeah, we saw those overalls pictures, haha.

DIC
Spoiler
KWEED!!!

Spoiler
Jk. I live in Canada. We wear ski pants when golfing.

Hopefully they aren't flashy. Unless you can back it up, that is.

Back