2013 WGC Accenture Match Play Championship Brackets

I'm the same way, though sometimes it works! Maybe you'll get lucky.

Well, I guarantee, I will be the only person taking this years "man crush" to the Elite 8 portion of the bracket. If I'm not, I will be very shocked.

Just submitted my picks. I like the looks of my bracket. This should be fun.

I had to reregister under thainer21 so if you see 2 Thains don't expect 2 brackets.

^Siri probably sucks.
You have an entry under Thain and thainer21 now. I will go ahead and delete the Thain entry then.

Into the 40's now on entries but remember they have to be submitted by Wednesday 8:30am eastern time to be counted. Only about 18 have submitted entries as of now.

I've updated the prize list. Going to take a quick survey: Would you rather see a winner take all or a 2nd place prize list on top of the winner?

Given the amount of prizes, give to 1st & 2nd.

I like 1st and 2nd. Anyone notice on the 'standings' that 4 people are tied for 1st, and the rest are T-5? I know. I just notice odd things.

I ended up with a lot of Europeans moving far. Besides Tiger who I have winning. Wish he and Poulter could play in the finals lol.

Awesome I'm in. I've got a lot of dark horses going deep.

Picks are in!

Why am I the only one to answer the tie breaker? Did I miss something?

Got my entry in. Tried to mirror it with our THP pool picks and took Poulter to win it. Want to take TW, but wanna save later picks for him. Good luck everyone.

Why am I the only one to answer the tie breaker? Did I miss something?

I picked one...likely won't show other peoples so later pickers don't get an advantage of knowing where others picked.

I'd say first and second as well!

How about first and last? Then I might have a chance at a prize!

Can I edit my bracket after I hit submit?

Crap, I just realized now that I registered under a different name (not my forum name). Is there a way to change your entry name? I'm cmaikis right now.

Just got my picks in, can't wait to see how awful I do. Good luck guys.

I just realized that this starts on Wednesday this week...oh and guess who's working from home on Wednesday this week?! #ZeroProductivity

I'm in. I think that I am getting hooked on fantasy golf now that I have started to play. This could be bad for my productivity at work.

Can I edit my bracket after I hit submit?

Yes, you should be able to. Just go back and change the bracket and click submit again.

Crap, I just realized now that I registered under a different name (not my forum name). Is there a way to change your entry name? I'm cmaikis right now.
I can not change that but I'm fine with it as long as you are. It would require you to create another login account.

I registered, but I had to use checkeredone as checkered was taken. :/ now to sort my brackets!

Yes, you should be able to. Just go back and change the bracket and click submit again.

I can not change that but I'm fine with it as long as you are. It would require you to create another login account.

Alright, thanks.

Picks are in, let the fun begin!! Thanks again.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I think first and second places would be good. Take note of the weather for the first round matches. Windy (25mph), rain (90% chance), cold (high 40s) -- as opposed to 70 degrees today and tomorrow. Might influence your picks? I will buy the Accenture Match Play hat tomorrow (practice round so I am taking my camera) and post a photo for all to see.

Picks are in, good luck everyone!

Back