Upcoming Contests

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here at THP we always try to give away the best goods around. For those that are new here each and every month (sometimes twice a month) we have contests for our forum members. Tomorrow night is obviously the Heavy Putter Contest and we expect it to be a fun one. But I wanted to let you guys see into the future a little bit and see some of the stuff we have planned to give away over the next few months.

1. OGIO Edge Bag
2. Miura Wedge
3. Nickent 4DX Hybrid
4. SeeMore Putter
5. Nickent 4DX Driver
6. Graphite Design YSQ Tour Shaft
7. Tiger Cub Golf sets for juniors
8. Apparel such as complete outfits
9. Nike Golf Shoes
10. Lady Golf Gift Card
11. Daphne's Headcover prize pack
12. THP Gift Certificate

AND SO MUCH MORE.

Most of these contests will be done the same way as all the others, but a select few will be done via raffle in which tix will be available in our store opening soon. Dont worry tix will be really cheap and the prizes will be top notch for them. Just an update for everyone out there so you see all of these great things coming your way.

• Admin
Update:

Chris from Sunset Beach Putters has told us that he will be supplying a putter to give away as well. Unbelievable and he is a great guy.

JB, that is impressive. I truly appreciate you doing all this. Without this forum I'd be lost with no place to go.

• Admin
Dont thank me, thank the companies. Im just glad everyone enjoys them.

Dont thank me, thank the companies. Im just glad everyone enjoys them.

Oh ya right... you didn't do anything.....:act-up:

Kidding JB, Thanks to all the companies supplying all of this amazing stuff.

Great! Great!

• Admin
We hope to have even more to giveaway. We will always let you know.

How do you think you're going to be doing all these...like the Cub Club set, by request?

It will either be by raffle so not everyone has to enter or if someone wins and would prefer the Tiger Cub set, they can sub it out.

The junior sets are ones I would definitely sit out if you raffle them. Someone else mentioned, and I agree, that I don't need them and would rather see a parent get them for their kids.

ooooooooOOOoooooooo

Nickent 4DX driver and hybrid....will keep an eye out for them! Any idea what specs they will be?

The hybrid that we have to give away is a 4DX 4 iron with a stiff shaft. It is 23*.
The 4DX driver that we are giving away is a D Spec Driver with a UST V2 Shaft and it is 9*

Awesome set of giveaways, JB. And Chris's desire to sponsor one of his putters is very generous -- kudos to him!

Sounds pretty cool. Id definetly buy some raffle tickets. If I may offer a suggestion, perhaps when you do the raffles, let the winner pick which item they want.
You may get more participation that way.

Thanks Bakemono. Unfortunately many of the companies dictate that they want their own contest. And since they make the rules, we have to follow them. But I think I am going to pose that qustion to them this week and see what they say.

Thanks Bakemono. Unfortunately many of the companies dictate that they want their own contest. And since they make the rules, we have to follow them. But I think I am going to pose that qustion to them this week and see what they say.
I can understand that. I just figured I would throw it out there incase it was something that hadnt crossed your mind yet.

I think it is a great idea. I will pass it along. Maybe we can do a group Nickent contest where the winner gets to choose.

Sounds good. Perhaps the sponsor for that month's/week's raffle could put up more than one of their products for the winner to choose from.
Im VERY interested in that Miura wedge.

We reviewed that a few weeks back on the main site.

Sounds pretty cool. Id definetly buy some raffle tickets. If I may offer a suggestion, perhaps when you do the raffles, let the winner pick which item they want.
You may get more participation that way.

they could hardly ask for anymore participation. Newer members are scrambling to get their 20 posts to be entered into the contests, and everyone is usually on at 7PM on the dot so they don't miss the first elimination.

they could hardly ask for anymore participation. Newer members are scrambling to get their 20 posts to be entered into the contests, and everyone is usually on at 7PM on the dot so they don't miss the first elimination.

last night was a pretty good time huh dent... we started busting out some hillarious pics (ala shooter mcgavin) and videos!

I enjoyed it

Back