jcuray

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi Everyone, My Name Is Jeff and I am really happy finding this site, I am 45 years old this will be my 4th year of golf, I golfed when I was in high school but did not pick up a club again for 23 years 2005 when my girlfriend got me back into it now for the last 4 years thats all I think about (mostly) last year for the 1st time in 3 years I finally started to see real improvement I avg about 105 for 18. Maybe that doesn't sound like much but when you have cerebral palsy from the waist down, I think its okay I would like to shoot 100 consistently this year and not have so much of my game be my upper body this year, those are my 2 goals any advice or general conversation would be much appreciated :act-up:

Welcome to THP....its a great site and you will get all the help you need......

Welcome to THP Jeff!

(Sorry you're a Raider fan though! LOL)

Welcome. Glad you found us.

Well Smallville no offense taken lets just say the Raiders of the present time are very different and heartbreaking than the ones I grew up with 39 years ago LOL.

Jeff -

The Chiefs are in the middle of sucking eggs too! Maybe they will both get good again at the same time.

hey Jeff.

i think all the defects go to Dallas now. i think jailtime used to be a prerequisite to play for Al Davis?

Welcome, Jeff

Spoiler
Lifelong Bears fan here.

Welcome aboard, Jeff!

Welcome to THP hope you find it as great as i do!

Welcome jcuray, enjoy your stay!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Jaguars fan here, so I understand disappointment...

welcome to THP! great things happening here and a bright future for this site!

Back