Top 10 Athletes Bad with Finances

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
When I first read that I though it said Atheltes with bad fiances, I expect to see Mr. Federer at #1.

I agree, funny stuff. I don't see the sadness though, I see pathetic is what I see. Especially Travis Henry....have you ever heard of the company Trojan?!?! Wow what an idiot!

The amount of $ theses guys made and effectively blown is absolutely amazing, shoot I feel bad if I break a $100 bill and don't have much to show for it.

I agree, funny stuff. I don't see the sadness though, I see pathetic is what I see. Especially Travis Henry....have you ever heard of the company Trojan?!?! Wow what an idiot!

The amount of $ theses guys made and effectively blown is absolutely amazing, shoot I feel bad if I break a $100 bill and don't have much to show for it.

what bird said ... i really cant contribute anything positive here, so ill refrain from injecting my thoughts ... lol

Too bad they didn't call me. Now if only I can figure out how to turn this into a marketing opportunity...

I feel sorry for Tyson, wasn't he not very educated and then scammed out of his money by his lawyers and employees?

how can you earn 300 million dollars within a few years span and then file for bankruptcy???

Nice. And as for the Vick blurb... I summer in Virginia every year. It's hot. And humid. He'll have to deal with it.

Back