THP The Magazine Subscriptions

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have received hundreds of emails asking when subscriptions would be available and how people can order them. Towards the end of January, subscriptions will be available from quite a few places and individual copies will be available as well. Here is just a short list of where you will be able to order subscriptions from.

Barnes and Noble.com
Amazon.com
Borders.com

Individual copies will be available at
Borders
Books a Million
Barnes & Noble

And many more places including airport newsstands.

Question: What's more beneficial to THP? me buying a subscription or me buying individual copies from local stores?

• Admin
TC,
That is very kind of you and the truth is, it really does not matter. The magazine will not be shipped or distributed through THP, so whatever is more convenient for you is the easiest way to go.

TC,
That is very kind of you and the truth is, it really does not matter. The magazine will not be shipped or distributed through THP, so whatever is more convenient for you is the easiest way to go.

I plan on pursuing this magazine and didn't know if you guys made more revenue one way or the other. Like anything else on this site, if you don't know, ask!

I have a feeling the magazine's going to explode. I have a lot of friends and family that know about your site but are highly anticipating the magazine.

Can't wait to get my fingers on it.

To be honest this magazine has been long overdue. Equipment is the number one thing I look for in golf magazines. Reading a pro golfers tips on how he reroutes the club from the top so he doesn't hook the ball does not interest me one bit. I want to read about the new goodies coming out and it's really a great thing that a magazine is being dedicated just for that. I too think you guys are going to rock it as long as JB doesn't put his college football opinion piece in the back. lol ;)

I too think you guys are going to rock it as long as JB doesn't put his college football opinion piece in the back. lol ;)

HAHA! That cracked me up. I'm with you SKJ on the golf mags. I subscribe to a bunch and my favorite bit might be the "What's in my bag" page.

• Admin
Of course not. Instead I am going to do a 10 page spread on why ECU puts out the best players to the NFL. Oh wait, that would only be a 4-5 page spread. :act-up:

Of course not. Instead I am going to do a 10 page spread on why ECU puts out the best players to the NFL. Oh wait, that would only be a 4-5 page spread. :act-up:

HAHA! even better! i could watch you two do this all day.

LOL! When Jesse Palmer was ripping us last night I thought of you. :banana:

Are these available now or will they be available after the new year?

They will be available towards the end of January as indicated in the 1st post.

lol@ the college football banter. I look forward to seeing the magazine out there. I know it will do very well!

Website page for THP Magazine indicates that First Edition is already sold out. Is that true?

Also, I tried B&N and Amazon to order THP Magazine subscription without any luck. Neither website recognized the search.

Any help on how to subscribe?

Thanks.

The first issue was sold out a while back. The regular issues start in the spring of this year and subscriptions will be available soon from here and those other stores.

JB, I also just tried to subscribe on Amazon.com and Barns and Noble.com

neither recognized the search for me as well. Is it possible to message you or GG for a subscription?

THanks

As mentioned earlier, the subscriptions will not be up until March. (this week).
We had to wait until we received our ISDN number from the govt and that comes in Monday. They will be available on THP first and then shortly thereafter, they will be available elsewhere.

Not to change the subject, but have you thought of having Harry Longshanks write a column every issue (a la David Feherty in GD)? Harry seems like an interesting and funny fellow.

Not to change the subject, but have you thought of having Harry Longshanks write a column every issue (a la David Feherty in GD)? Harry seems like an interesting and funny fellow.

On a completely unrelated note . . .

the check's in the mail Sean.

If you take a look at our first issue, you will see that Mr. Longshanks has a different job inside each issue. Unfortunately that keeps him extremely busy.

If you take a look at our first issue, you will see that Mr. Longshanks has a different job inside each issue. Unfortunately that keeps him extremely busy.
Are you over-working the poor fellow?

Back