I am skimming, so I apologize if this was answered but where did you get that and is it good? I’m all about finding ways to get more protein and I love the idea of snack form.

I absolutely love it! You can get it at Vitamin Shoppes or you can order it from Icon Meals. It’s really good!

We go on popcorn kicks, where we buy a box of microwave popcorn, eat a few right away, then pick at it for the next year, when we throw it away because it doesn't taste as good as it was when we bought it.

You've got to freeze that stuff. It keeps really well in the freezer.

Fresh popped popcorn (not microwave) is amazing. I've been cooking it on the stovetop and it's one of my favorite snacks. Made a rosemary parmesan popcorn for thanksgiving this year, and it was absolutely outstanding.

Homemade is so good.

e911cdde0f559a66884924be970c4416.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

i go to the movies just to eat popcorn, with yellow liquid...maybe not "just" but that is the running joke in my house

Anyone had jalapeño popcorn? Popcorn has never been the same. My wife never liked popcorn, but once I introduced her to this, we have it virtually every night. Thank god for Costco memberships...

f01570a3cf6589bf85bdb03358cc68e5.jpg

Homemade is so good.

e911cdde0f559a66884924be970c4416.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

This pot is a legend. Never get rid of it!

I bought some white cheddar powder off amazon the other day, sadly it is basically bland as can be so not a great addition to anything.
Nutritional yeast has been the most shockingly great addition to popcorn that I have come across, beyond the OG butter & salt combo.

Anyone had jalapeño popcorn? Popcorn has never been the same. My wife never liked popcorn, but once I introduced her to this, we have it virtually every night. Thank god for Costco memberships...

f01570a3cf6589bf85bdb03358cc68e5.jpg

Are they fresh jalapeno or pickled?

Does the popcorn come out firey hot flavor wise?

Are they fresh jalapeno or pickled?

Does the popcorn come out firey hot flavor wise?

Pickled. They come sliced in a gallon jug from Costco.

Sometimes the popcorn has a strong kick to it, sometimes not, but always has some spice depending on what jalapeños one uses.

I like popcorn and since my cousin make's amazing popcorn I just eat that. He was on most expensive with the rapper 2 chains with his golf popcorn, but his flavors are amazing. If you are in Chicago stop by his place is really cool, he might even have Caddy Shack or some other retro move playing.

https://bercospopcorn.com/

I will say the jalapeno popcorn really interests me.

I like popcorn and since my cousin make's amazing popcorn I just eat that. He was on most expensive with the rapper 2 chains with his golf popcorn, but his flavors are amazing. If you are in Chicago stop by his place is really cool, he might even have Caddy Shack or some other retro move playing.

https://bercospopcorn.com/

I will say the jalapeno popcorn really interests me.

I'm going to have to check this out next time I'm in Chicago. Soggy cardboard is better than Garrett's. So to have a different option in Chicago is awesome!

I'm going to have to check this out next time I'm in Chicago. Soggy cardboard is better than Garrett's. So to have a different option in Chicago is awesome!

Interesting because I'm going to Woodfield in Schaumburg tonight and I always stop at Garrett's.
It's so good when it's fresh.

Interesting because I'm going to Woodfield in Schaumburg tonight and I always stop at Garrett's.
It's so good when it's fresh.
Compared to some of the other places it's beyond bad. Chewy and burnt tasting. If you don't have much to compare it to I can see how it may be good, but I can't stand it.

If it wasn't for Oprah that place would have tanked 20 years ago

Posted by my thumbs.

I love popcorn until I bite into one of those un-popped kernels!

I love popcorn until I bite into one of those un-popped kernels!

That OR when you get one of the kernel "husks" stuck in your gums. Maddening

That OR when you get one of the kernel "husks" stuck in your gums. Maddening

Yes! However, I am convinced there are not a lot of feelings better than when you FINALLY get the ‘husk’ out of your gum. That feels AMAZING

Love me some popcorn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently bought a silicon popcorn device called a Lekue. This thing is amazing. It collapses when you are not using it. Comes with a main bowl (with popcorn measuring lines at the bottom). You basically just pour your popcorn in, with or without oil or butter, put the silicon lid (which justs rests inside the bowl and rises as the popcorn pops), and throw it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes. Easiest popper I've ever seen and super easy to clean. I've been making mine with a little olive oil and a teaspoon of jalapeno-lime salt thrown on the kernels before I put it in the microwave.

And it's less than $20.00.

Great, simple product.

https://www.lekueusa.com/products/popcorn-maker?variant=13436466593857

Back