GolferGal;n8894229 said:
Check out skinnytaste.com she has a lot of air fryer recipes. I have made the creole shrimp and chicken sausage a few times now and it's great.

Just gave it a quick look and ended up bookmarking it.

We marinated some chicken in buttermilk and cayenne, salt and pepper. Dried it off after 24 hours and it was the best fried chicken ever.

Man I am so enjoying this thing so far.

Let's see did some chicken cutlets on night one.
Last night I was flying solo so I did some chicken wings and they were pretty damn good.
Tonight we did a pork loin and it was so freaking juicy.

ddec;n8896702 said:
Man I am so enjoying this thing so far.

Let's see did some chicken cutlets on night one.
Last night I was flying solo so I did some chicken wings and they were pretty damn good.
Tonight we did a pork loin and it was so freaking juicy.

Welcome to the new world.

I have been meaning to get one but never pulled the trigger. My son brought one home that his girlfriends mom never used and we made the best chicken wings that I have ever ate bar none!! How simple is a little olive oil and Tony Chachere's then throw them in for 25 minutes at 400 degrees. Buffalo, Barbecue and honey mustard dipping sauces on the side.

It only holds 10-12 at a time so I will definitely have to get a bigger model soon. We scarfed them down in five minutes then had to wait an eternity for the next batch.

badolds;n8905433 said:
I have been meaning to get one but never pulled the trigger. My son brought one home that his girlfriends mom never used and we made the best chicken wings that I have ever ate bar none!! How simple is a little olive oil and Tony Chachere's then throw them in for 25 minutes at 400 degrees. Buffalo, Barbecue and honey mustard dipping sauces on the side.

It only holds 10-12 at a time so I will definitely have to get a bigger model soon. We scarfed them down in five minutes then had to wait an eternity for the next batch.

The air fryer makes the best wings. I like to smoke my wings first, then finish them in the air fryer, then toss them in some sauce. It really is a great device.

GolferGal;n8905435 said:
The air fryer makes the best wings. I like to smoke my wings first, then finish them in the air fryer, then toss them in some sauce. It really is a great device.

That sound great and its another reason to use the Pit Boss.

The one I have now is 4qt, and I think I kinda want a bigger one...

20191029_184334.jpg20191029_184349.jpg old meets new and it is perfect.

shraamp.jpeg

These turned out very good in the air fryer. I was quite surprised.

We love our air fryer and have started using it for a lot of different foods. My wife made some kind of pastry dessert a few weeks ago that turned out great and I've even reheated pizza in it. This was one of our better kitchen purchases.

Thinking about getting an air fryer. Would appreciate recommendations as to size and brand. Don't want to break the bank but don't want to buy something cheap.

Will be firing mine up in a couple hours for some wings and onion rings.

Thinking about getting an air fryer. Would appreciate recommendations as to size and brand. Don't want to break the bank but don't want to buy something cheap.
Go bigger than you think you'll need. I have a 4qt Ninja that I really like, but I keep eyeing 6qt models.

Love the air fryer, I just wish I would have bought a bigger one. Trying to do wings and homemade fries for a family of 4 in a small air fryer takes so many batches...

My wife got one of the ninja 400 in 1 air fryer/convection oven/toaster ovens for Christmas. We made French toast sticks for Christmas breakfast and Baked sweet potatoes to go with dinner tonight. I’m pretty impressed by this widget so far.
We’ve got plans to test out some More stuff next week.

1577746322190.png
Got my wife a replacement toaster over but she wanted an air fryer also so I got this Breville Smart Oven Air. So far this has produced fantastic toaster and oven dishes but haven't tried the air fryer part yet. Looks like it could do the job, has plenty of positive reviews so we'll see. Try some chicken in the next few days.

View attachment 8920303
Got my wife a replacement toaster over but she wanted an air fryer also so I got this Breville Smart Oven Air. So far this has produced fantastic toaster and oven dishes but haven't tried the air fryer part yet. Looks like it could do the job, has plenty of positive reviews so we'll see. Try some chicken in the next few days.

i like that one. My wife wanted the ninja since it flips out of the way, but it’s very skinny. Not a ton of room for tall food.

Pork chops tonight.

still a little floury in some spots
CF4D3BDC-D85D-492A-9196-ABF54F915A9C.jpeg

Been using the air fryer non stop for reheating prime rib, pizza and other stuff this past week. So fricken awesome.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I had a regular fryer until a few weeks ago. I was carrying it to the sink to change the oil when the cats came screaming through the kitchen. 1/2 quart of used oil all over the kitchen floor. After I spent 2 hours wiping up the floor I went on Amazon and got an air fryer. I love it! It's a small one, just big enough for 2 servings but works really well. I've been using it at least twice a week since I got it and everything has turned out great. So far I've made shrimp, fries, chicken wings, chicken breasts and breaded fish. Best thing is clean up is a breeze.

I received the instant pot air fryer for Christmas and am loving it so far. Made some chicken wings and these turned out crispy, juicy and about as good as any I have had from a restaurant.

IMG_0255.HEIC.jpegIMG_0256.HEIC.jpeg

Wife and I got an air fryer from a relative for Christmas, the 4 QT Ninja. Just threw in 10 drums to take it for a test drive. I have high expectations, as it seems these contraptions have gotten 4 out of 5 dentist recommendations in this thread ?.

Back