Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

English muffin with peanut butter and a banana.

Had breakfast for the first time at Chick-Fil-A. Never had chicken for breakfast before but thought it was pretty good.

Had breakfast for the first time at Chick-Fil-A. Never had chicken for breakfast before but thought it was pretty good.

Yeah I've had it once there it was good

20131221_082230_zpsfbcac0df.jpg

Mmmm... bacon.

Yeah I've had it once there it was good
I was surprised they actually had a sausage breakfast sandwich. Thought they only had chicken there.

Chex, a oatmeal cookie, and orange juice.

We had corn dogs.

Made sausage and egg casserole for this morning.
ajy8eryg.jpg

Passion Fruit pancakes..

Pancakes for me. Then, getting ready for 18 with my pops.

We're making bacon and eggs as we speak.

Ham sandwich with some chips

Bacon, eggs over-easy, English muffin...and COFFEE

Made sausage and egg casserole for this morning.
ajy8eryg.jpg

You posted this, so I decided to make this. It's brunch now!

Impossibly Easy Sausage Breakfast Pie

5c23ba13-deef-4509-ae44-ffcb04e596e5.jpg

Delicious sausage-and-eggs breakfast is impossibly easy when it's baked all in one pan.

Prep Time 20 Minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
Makes 6 servings

1 package (12 oz) bulk pork sausage
1 small bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
1 1/2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz in mixture and 4 oz at end)
1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
1 cup milk
1/8 teaspoon pepper
2 eggs

1. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
  2. In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage, bell pepper and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Mix sausage mixture, potatoes and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Spread in pie plate.
  3. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended. Pour into pie plate.
  4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese; bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.

Makes 6 servings

We made a run for the border, my wife needed something to settle her stomach!?! Not quite sure that will do the trick but it is her stomach.

1457622_605288492875325_386473501_n.jpg

Breakfast burrito! yum.

Honey Baked Ham Salad on crackers. Yummy!

JM

Looks good; will provide breakfast for the next week as well!!! Looks pretty similar to what I do but use bread instead of the bisquck and let it soak all night. Eggs, spicy sausage, milk, mushrooms, yellow and green peppers salt and pepper, and pour over bread sliced in cubes... let it soak all night then bake in the morning. Super easy and quite tasty!!

Finally got around to having a cheese omelet and rye toast. Simple, yet delicious.

Waffles, sausage, OJ, coffee. All gluten free of course.

Eggs and toast

One TINY homemade banana nut muffin. Ok....2

Back