What are you snacking on?

But Moooooooooooommmmm! We were just talking about the delivery method for said snacks!

I prefer to have my custardy snacks launched at me by hot chicks!

i am avoiding snacks to this will be my last post.....

its all longshanks Claire's fault. carry on.

Fixed it for you.

(She's new. She'll learn soon enough that all threadjacks are Claire's fault.)

Gonna be eating a lizard pac (mix of livers & gizzards) from Go Chicken Go when the kid gets back with em.

Gonna be eating a lizard pac (mix of livers & gizzards) from Go Chicken Go when the kid gets back with em.

Just when I thought it was safe to read here again - I lost my appetite. At least I wasn't eating when I read this.

Go Chicken Go is another hidden Turner gem! I would get the gizzards and an extra jalapeno every chance when we were working in that area.

Go Chicken Go is another hidden Turner gem! I would get the gizzards and an extra jalapeno every chance when we were working in that area.
You need to get one started where you live.It would be a goldmine.

You need to get one started where you live.It would be a goldmine.

Not in my town, you'll have to come out and play golf with me this year. Don't blink when you go by or you'll miss the whole town.:D

It's funny because we have 3 gas stations that also sell fresh food and two restaurants. I honestly don't know how they all stay in business.

The one off of 7th street in downtown KCK is the first one I ever went to. I was glad when they opened the one on Shawnee Drive. So much better than the Colonel.

Not in my town, you'll have to come out and play golf with me this year. Don't blink when you go by or you'll miss the whole town.:D

It's funny because we have 3 gas stations that also sell fresh food and two restaurants. I honestly don't know how they all stay in business.
A guy that used to be a supervisor at UPS quit to open that Taco Bell in Richmond.That's pretty close to you isn't it.That town isn't a metropolis either.

The only thing I've eaten there is the gizzards, do they give you rolls or biscuits with your food? It's been a long time since I was there.

A guy that used to be a supervisor at UPS quit to open that Taco Bell in Richmond.That's pretty close to you isn't it.That town isn't a metropolis either.

It's a Taco Bell/KFC and they are doing pretty well, I still haven't eaten there because every time I go by the parking lot is full. Compared to Orrick it is huge!!

yep they have rolls and some really good hot sauce.It is great for dipping those chicken guts in.

Wheat Thins.

For dinner, I'm having some whole grain crackers, and a bottle of water. Call it a snack.

I had a no-sugar-added Eskimo pie a little while ago.

I would never eat a hot wing, but the pretzels are good.
Why wont you eat a hot wing Diane? I dont eat them often but I wouldnt say never.

Best hot wings I've had were at Buffalo Wild Wings, habanero mango boneless!

Boneless are awesome. The only time I really ever eat them is when Im drunk and hungry, so they all taste great.

Back