What are you snacking on?

Boneless are awesome. The only time I really ever eat them is when Im drunk and hungry, so they all taste great.

I only eat them if they are boneless, I'm kinda weird about chicken in general. Boneless, skinless is the only way I can eat it.

I only eat them if they are boneless, I'm kinda weird about chicken in general. Boneless, skinless is the only way I can eat it.
I prefer boneless wings but I love me some chicken on the bone.

chewy chocolate chip cookies

I prefer boneless wings but I love me some chicken on the bone.

I like chicken breast off the bone but wings needs to be on the bone. To me boneless wings are just different flavored chicken fingers, they don't have the same taste as a regular buffalo (or hot) wing. Oh and they have to be wet, the mores sauce the better, I want it dripping down my arms.

Cinnamon raisin English muffin with BUTTER!!!

I like chicken breast off the bone but wings needs to be on the bone. To me boneless wings are just different flavored chicken fingers, they don't have the same taste as a regular buffalo (or hot) wing. Oh and they have to be wet, the mores sauce the better, I want it dripping down my arms.

Yep I'm weird like that, I'm not a big fan of ribs either:gasp:

Why wont you eat a hot wing Diane? I dont eat them often but I wouldnt say never.

I'm not a fan of chicken in general and the wings definitely say I'm eating a chicken.

i think ill thaw out some wings an ribs... mmm

Yep I'm weird like that, I'm not a big fan of ribs either:gasp:

don't let JB read that ribs are possibly his favorite food. We were talking about that the other night, since we are both dieting we are being very strict about eating healthy but we keep dreaming about our first splurge meal and he wants all you can eat baby back ribs and all I want is a huge bowl of pasta and meat sauce with garlic knots (the more garlic the better)...my mouth is watering just typing this.....OH and I can't forget chocolate cake, mmmm chocolate.

don't let JB read that ribs are possibly his favorite food. We were talking about that the other night, since we are both dieting we are being very strict about eating healthy but we keep dreaming about our first splurge meal and he wants all you can eat baby back ribs and all I want is a huge bowl of pasta and meat sauce with garlic knots (the more garlic the better)...my mouth is watering just typing this.....OH and I can't forget chocolate cake, mmmm chocolate.

I :love: garlic, I agree, the more, the better :good:

Will be having a few mini corn dogs when they are finished heating up :hungry:

soft pretzel

sticking with the healthy eating I had a salad today and instead of a ton of dressing I used homemade salsa that I made last night.

Peach yogurt!!

Yum, garlic pistachios :good:

Red Mango (frozen yogurt, like PinkBerry) with mochi and watermelon fruit toppings :D

does dinner count as a snack? potato encrusted cod, beans, rice, red wine

I had a brownie a while ago.

Baby carrots with ranch dip, and I think that's it for me until dinner time...although, cookies are hiding in my desk....

ritz crackers with that canned squeezy cheese

Back