What are you snacking on?

they're described as 'crunchy fudge-coated treats'. but let me tell you what they're really good for.....

s'mores. roast a marshmallow on the stove and smoosh it between two of those.

That's right, girl scout cookies are just around the corner :hungry:

Just went out and got me a giant Payday

Carrot sticks, snow peas, and a bit of cheddar cheese. That's lunch!

Just finished off my 2 saltine crackers with peanut butter, which I’m allowed to have (twice a day) it keeps my blood sugar from going into a crash and burn. That is not a pretty thing had it to happen one day here at the office and they had to call the paramedics for me almost went into a diabetic coma.

Just finished off my 2 saltine crackers with peanut butter, which I’m allowed to have (twice a day) it keeps my blood sugar from going into a crash and burn. That is not a pretty thing had it to happen one day here at the office and they had to call the paramedics for me almost went into a diabetic coma.

Ahh yes, Insulin shock, the poor man's drug overdose. :D I kid because my daughter was diabetic from very early on. Those can be scary. If anyone wants to know what it looks like, see Julia Roberts in "Steel Magnolias".

Ahh yes, Insulin shock, the poor man's drug overdose. :D I kid because my daughter was diabetic from very early on. Those can be scary. If anyone wants to know what it looks like, see Julia Roberts in "Steel Magnolias".

Yeah, it's pretty scary. I haven't been critically low in a few years, but I've gotten as low as 30 and needed a glucagon shot to bring my BG back up (too incoherent to eat or drink). Nowaways, I can tell when I'm starting to run below 80 or so, and keep a granola bar wherever I am (at work, in the car, in the golf bag).

Just finished a cup of noodles with a bag of chips at my desk. Soon to have a Wetzel's Pretzel's from the student union (nope I'm not a student).

Oh no...please take care of yourself!! We had a guy at work in the mail room fall down and go into a seizure, I wasn't here that day, but I heard stories...not good!

More sunflower seeds... mmmm, salt!

Chips and hot sauce from a local Mexican resturant called "Jalisco's"

I had crackers and brie for lunch. I'm still hungry though.

that kind of stuff never fills me up, I find there needs to be some meat added to that.

I'm too lazy to go get anything. I think I can make it until dinner.

a salad. I decided to get a little crazy and i added some turkey pepperoni to it today.

I've been adding a few almonds (about 1/2 a serving, 14 or so) to my salads, in addition to the turkey ham, shredded cheese and onions and bacon bits - the almonds really changed my boring salads for the better!

cheez-its

I've been adding a few almonds (about 1/2 a serving, 14 or so) to my salads, in addition to the turkey ham, shredded cheese and onions and bacon bits - the almonds really changed my boring salads for the better!

that's a great idea, I may try that tomorrow. I have been using a roasted red pepper or a sundried tomato salad dressing (light of course) and I find that adds a lot of flavor to the salad as well. The turkey pepperoni gives it a nice bite which I like, plus the added protein.

turkey ham

I wonder if Gasman will find fault with you eating turkey ham the same way he complains about me eating turkey bacon.

I wonder if Gasman will find fault with you eating turkey ham the same way he complains about me eating turkey bacon.

I don't know if Gasman will but I'm calling foul. Ham has to come from a pig.:banghead:

Maybe, but turkey ham is pretty close to regular ham since they're both so lean, have the same color and texture. From what I recall about turkey bacon it's a far cry from real bacon - it's not greasy or as salty.

Maybe, but turkey ham is pretty close to regular ham since they're both so lean, have the same color and texture. From what I recall about turkey bacon it's a far cry from real bacon - it's not greasy or as salty.

No - you can't have it both ways. Turkey ham, turkey pepperoni and turkey bacon all count as the real deal.

Back