The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting in class until 10pm isn't fun when you have a 45 minute drive and work at 4am. I'm ready to be done with school.
What are you going for? I've been contemplating going back myself. But, my first degree was with a child and working full time. I don't know if I'm ready for round two.

But, I feel your pain my man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What are you going for? I've been contemplating going back myself. But, my first degree was with a child and working full time. I don't know if I'm ready for round two.

But, I feel your pain my man.

Business Management, we do 16 week courses in 5 weeks. Classes are 6p-10p each Wednesday (Made for older people who work and have families)

A sales job that seems to never end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Game is so bad right now. I played in an amateur tournament 2 weeks ago and shot a 102. Now I cannot get my game back. Struggling to break 100 without ESC.

Game is so bad right now. I played in an amateur tournament 2 weeks ago and shot a 102. Now I cannot get my game back. Struggling to break 100 without ESC.

you'll get it back man. You went through this before and just took a little time to groove it again. Just try to focus on fun while you get back to where you were.

Worked from home 2 Monday's ago to try and satisfy the BCP/Disaster plan incase something happens in this facility. Nope not good enough have to be 200 miles away from my current office as that is their natural disaster threshold. So as a huge bank we have offices everywhere Tampa, Miami, Atlanta, San Francisco, Houston, DC, NYC, Chicago, Seattle, Denver, and every other major and smaller city in America and half of the world London, Dublin, Toronto....they are sending me to Minneapolis....Seriously? So I get to spend the week of Aug 12 in Minneapolis.

anything other than the mall to do? anything regionally I should eat?

Jucy Lucys

Worked from home 2 Monday's ago to try and satisfy the BCP/Disaster plan incase something happens in this facility. Nope not good enough have to be 200 miles away from my current office as that is their natural disaster threshold. So as a huge bank we have offices everywhere Tampa, Miami, Atlanta, San Francisco, Houston, DC, NYC, Chicago, Seattle, Denver, and every other major and smaller city in America and half of the world London, Dublin, Toronto....they are sending me to Minneapolis....Seriously? So I get to spend the week of Aug 12 in Minneapolis.

Jucy Lucys

I second this. Minneapolis is a pretty nice metro. If you are into baseball you can take in a Twins game. Manny's Steakhouse is a great choice too. Too bad that you'll miss the state fair by about a week.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g43323-Minneapolis_Minnesota.html

you'll get it back man. You went through this before and just took a little time to groove it again. Just try to focus on fun while you get back to where you were.
I’ve lost 16 balls today.

You might be surprised. August is a great time to visit. Jan & Feb...not the same. Assume you’re staying downtown. Jucy Lucy at Matt’s Bar, steak at Manny’s (Murray’s is a good plan b), seafood at Oceanaire, Butcher & The Boar patio, Zelo on Hennepin Avenue, Brits for lawn bowling and beer, and Surly for a brew pub. You can thank me later.

You might be surprised. August is a great time to visit. Jan & Feb...not the same. Assume you’re staying downtown. Jucy Lucy at Matt’s Bar, steak at Manny’s (Murray’s is a good plan b), seafood at Oceanaire, Butcher & The Boar patio, Zelo on Hennepin Avenue, Brits for lawn bowling and beer, and Surly for a brew pub. You can thank me later.

Not sure if we are downtown or in a suburb. We have offices in both.

I’ve lost 16 balls today.

Time for that driving iron my friend.

Surly is great! Haven't been for a few years. Forgot all about it!

Time for that driving iron my friend.

I am playing so bad I’m surprised I have not lost a ball putting.

I so wish tapacrap would get their act together. Makes it really hard to continue conversations when you keep getting thrown many posts back when entering a thread. @ notifications are 20-30 mins behind as well

Just found out, will be in downtown Minneapolis.

I so wish tapacrap would get their act together. Makes it really hard to continue conversations when you keep getting thrown many posts back when entering a thread. @ notifications are 20-30 mins behind as well

Hopefully within the next couple of weeks we will have a solution to this. Big changes coming as soon as this weekend to start this process of phasing out Tapatalk....at least we hope.

I love when THP Fantasy Football signup opens up.

http://bit.ly/2LXg0Do

I feel like this is going to be a good year.

Hopefully within the next couple of weeks we will have a solution to this. Big changes coming as soon as this weekend to start this process of phasing out Tapatalk....at least we hope.

Oh really? Interesting.

20-30mins? You're lucky! Hah.

Try 4-5 hours.

I think I will frame this one to remind me that golf is hard.

7c9aab067c7b0326239ddeeb989776c9.jpg

It’s bad when GHIN says this.
6c3547da4e9d06e95c1c03e23f5076ae.jpg

Oh really? Interesting.

Yes, sir! TheAnnihilator and I have been working on a big project for a while now, and we hope to roll out phase 1 this weekend, but we will see. I will have an official announcement once I know we are certain we are good to go.

Yes, sir! TheAnnihilator and I have been working on a big project for a while now, and we hope to roll out phase 1 this weekend, but we will see. I will have an official announcement once I know we are certain we are good to go.

This makes me so happy I could kiss Arrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back