Post a picture of your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope she feels better soon!

She looks worse than she actually is. Thank goodness it's just a fever and congestion....wife has upper resp infection & really didn't want this one to even remotely get what she has.

Tapping away on my iPhone

ouch mike....that made me hurt for her. Cutie still!

View from my front door. 2" of snow on ground and 3* but sunny!
IMG_20131205_130324146.jpg

It's a vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilizer.

Free radicals? Yup!

Rapid oxidation? Yup!

Burns on skin? Blindness if it gets in your eyes?
Sure!

Spontaneous combustion if it gets on paper, rags, clothing?

ABSOLUTELY!!'

Chemistry FTW! I'm a microbiologist/biochemist myself.

Wow CJ sounds like a safe job.
It's a vaporized hydrogen peroxide sterilizer.

Free radicals? Yup!

Rapid oxidation? Yup!

Burns on skin? Blindness if it gets in your eyes?
Sure!

Spontaneous combustion if it gets on paper, rags, clothing?

ABSOLUTELY!!'

Wow CJ sounds like a safe job.

This particular sterilizer model you have to be pretty careful. You need very specialized training to know the machine and potential hazards.

Usually, it's electricity, steam, and water and that's it.

Electricity and water together now that really sounds safe. My brothers a supervisor at a chemical plant its all kinds of crazy what goes on there. Well stay safe man.
This particular sterilizer model you have to be pretty careful. You need very specialized training to know the machine and potential hazards.

Usually, it's electricity, steam, and water and that's it.

I work on sterilizers, for surgical instruments.

Steam is used to sterilize, water is just used to pull vacuums, by the Venturi effect.

Empty course late in the evening, awesome.

Not as bad as some, but any snow sucks.

qypeqyha.jpg
e8atyty2.jpg

ta3uqe7e.jpg

I work on sterilizers, for surgical instruments.

Steam is used to sterilize, water is just used to pull vacuums, by the Venturi effect.

I had a call about doing some code weld work on something similar. Crazy stuff.

Post a picture of your day.

What is the best way to post photos with tapatalk so they don't look like crap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the best way to post photos with tapatalk so they don't look like crap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get an Android phone? (Seriously, it seems like the people who have problems are on iPhones)

There has to be some way to get it to look right. I'm going to test something here
ATTACH]

Tappin away

I upload to photobucket from my phone and paste that link and type the img tags. Sick of tapatalk sht quality

Thought I left cold weather in Colorado, wrong and this isn't snow! Highly dislike ice and there was A LOT of it dropped last night! T&P's to all those 230K plus with out power this morning and all those involved in incidents like this here in Texas:
CAM00049.jpg

We were fortunate in collecting our product from various warehouses today. We had no choice but to go get it because of the job schedule and us needed to get what we can completed over the weekend. Witnessed a car merging through the slush lose control and drift sideways in front of the car ahead of us. The car was T-boned and we saw the airbags deploy and the look on her face. We couldn't stop because of the danger coming behind us, but was able to slow up and look back to make sure the traffic stopped and both drivers seemingly ok.

Where was that Doug?

Where was that Doug?

South Walton Walker Blvd. Wasn't sure since we were all over today. Pulled the GPS from the picture details:

(32.722229,-96.917371)

Pretty cool, never used it before. That picture had happened earlier, but they were leaving police tape on vehicles as they processed each incident. Saw A LOT of tape today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back