The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the Value or Comfort Inn? My youngest daughter goes to a music camp just up the road and whenever I travel back and forth I stay in either Holland or Grand Rapids. Holland has a brand new Courtyard by Marriott that is actually very nice and there is a JW Marriott in Grand Rapids that is pretty good. Between GR and Muskegon the hotel options are awful.

Holiday Inn.

Up ALL night with Arrow as he was trying to scratch himself raw. I called the vet first thing this morning and they can't see him until 3pm.
We had the same issue... were told to try Benadryl and it did nothing... Very frustrating. Hope you guys have better luck.

We had the same issue... were told to try Benadryl and it did nothing... Very frustrating. Hope you guys have better luck.

I have been giving him Benedryl for 2 days now and it's not working either. It does help him sleep which is good, but only for a couple of hours. Last time this happened, they put him on some steroids and it made the hives go away after a day. I am hoping they can do that again. I feel so bad for him.

I have been giving him Benedryl for 2 days now and it's not working either. It does help him sleep which is good, but only for a couple of hours. Last time this happened, they put him on some steroids and it made the hives go away after a day. I am hoping they can do that again. I feel so bad for him.

We've had this issue with our 6 year old cockapoo, believe it or not what eventually worked was dinovite, after about 4 weeks on it the itching stopped and she was also a bit more peppy. Her coat also shined up nicely. It was really a last resort thing. We used to give her a claritan (in a pill pocket) to stop it but all that did was make her sleepy and she is sleepy enough!

We've had this issue with our 6 year old cockapoo, believe it or not what eventually worked was dinovite, after about 4 weeks on it the itching stopped and she was also a bit more peppy. Her coat also shined up nicely. It was really a last resort thing. We used to give her a claritan (in a pill pocket) to stop it but all that did was make her sleepy and she is sleepy enough!

Thanks for the tip! He has allergies, and around this time last year he had the same issue, but not as severe. I just think he got into something in the dog sitter's yard since it was his first time there and it's causing an allergic reaction.

The water coming out of my shower in Muskegon has a delightful shade of brown to it.

Muskegon is one of my least favorite places in Michigan....
I would have stayed in GR and drove a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pilot just came on and said prepare for a very bumpy landing. What?

Muskegon is one of my least favorite places in Michigan....
I would have stayed in GR and drove a bit.

We should have considering the person we drove out to meet wasn't there anyway. We're in Grand Rapids now.

That was seriously the bumpiest landing I have had in a long time.

Thanks, guys. I'm hoping it's another basal cell carcinoma, or, at worst, squamous cell. They scheduled the removal for Oct. 6. If it was a melanoma, I think they would have called me in tomorrow. Thankfully, none of the three I've had removed this summer, nor the facial procedure, which was for sun damage and pre-cancers, were serious. Paying the price for years of carelessness in the sun, I guess. Never forget the sunblock. Since the facial procedure, I put it on every six holes. HaHa. I never want to go through that procedure again.
Hate reading this Ken. Good luck buddy, and I'll be thinking of you.

All the best to you Ken.

Sorry to hear that, Ken. Thoughts and prayers for you.

I just had a customer try to change payment terms before issuing their PO. Instead of net 60 days, they want net 90. My vendor requires payment at net 30. The its a $120,000 purchase order. My boss does not want that on the books for 2 months. I don't blame him.

I may lose out on a large order because of dick swinging.

They just wanted to make sure everyone was awake. O'Hare?

Yes sir. I normally like the landings here. Plus in and out quick.

Sorry to hear that Ken, it is an ongoing thing and it seems once they start popping it just continues. As of now I have had one cut off my face, head and hand all Squamous and she said to expect more. I now try not to go outside without a wide brimmed hat and normally never golf without one, according to my doc the damage and cancer is already there and the Sun is what brings it out to full on skin cancer.

The one on my hand was there for years and just look like a skin lession (or wart) it turned into cancer in the last 6 months. This stuff is serious and any sun damage like a bad sunburn when you are a kid starts it off and never goes away. So the moral is protect your kids and yourself at all times, we never did when we were young and as my wife said used to use baby oil to get a better tan.

We just did not know any better, but there is no excuse for young people now to not take the steps to protect yourselves. It may not look cool to wear a bucket or wide brim hat, but it will help out later.

Thanks, guys. I'm hoping it's another basal cell carcinoma, or, at worst, squamous cell. They scheduled the removal for Oct. 6. If it was a melanoma, I think they would have called me in tomorrow. Thankfully, none of the three I've had removed this summer, nor the facial procedure, which was for sun damage and pre-cancers, were serious. Paying the price for years of carelessness in the sun, I guess. Never forget the sunblock. Since the facial procedure, I put it on every six holes. HaHa. I never want to go through that procedure again.

Work.....

I really need another job as this place is pushing me to breaking point at the moment with the demands that departments are putting on me. And when speaking to management to say that it is physically impossible to do what is being asked of me by all of the departments (one department basically needs a complete system re-design and re-write to incorporate all of the new requirements which would take a minimum of 12 months to do and it has to be running by the end of March....and that is just one thing that I am being asked to do) I am told not to worry about it! Easy for them to say when they will just push the blame onto me when it doesn't get completed

It is having an effect on me away from work and I am now at the point of dreading my alarm going off on a Monday morning :at-wits-end:

I just had a customer try to change payment terms before issuing their PO. Instead of net 60 days, they want net 90. My vendor requires payment at net 30. The its a $120,000 purchase order. My boss does not want that on the books for 2 months. I don't blame him.

I may lose out on a large order because of dick swinging.

Going through that on T&C's, I feel ya brotha.

Nothing like getting a win and then having to walk away.

I had heard of DinoVite but didn't know anyone who used it... Can this be bought locally?

Going through that on T&C's, I feel ya brotha.

Nothing like getting a win and then having to walk away.
Well, I worked it out. They will pay Less %1 Net 15. I will lose $1,200, but will be getting the order.

Well, I worked it out. They will pay Less %1 Net 15. I will lose $1,200, but will be getting the order.

Congrats on getting it worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back