Snow started around 5 here today. Suppose to have a foot when all is said and done tomorrow around 1.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I saw that Laramie got into the -50s with wind chill on Friday morning and all the great memories of college came rushing back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that Laramie got into the -50s with wind chill on Friday morning and all the great memories of college came rushing back.

My brother went there, and still lives in Laramie. He was happy to be out of town.

My brother went there, and still lives in Laramie. He was happy to be out of town.

GREAT place to live June thru September but outside of that you better like the cold.

Okay so for all you guys who deal with snow a lot, who does the clean up around your city? Found out with this snow that York County uses the state Vdot and all there roads look great. Newport News where I live and Hampton where I work use city workers and the roads are crap. I actually saw a plow driver today with the plow barley scraping any snow and the driver was texting. I happen to live on the York/Newport News line and if you look left clear roads, look right and still ice, snow, and patches of dry road.

Okay so for all you guys who deal with snow a lot, who does the clean up around your city? Found out with this snow that York County uses the state Vdot and all there roads look great. Newport News where I live and Hampton where I work use city workers and the roads are crap. I actually saw a plow driver today with the plow barley scraping any snow and the driver was texting. I happen to live on the York/Newport News line and if you look left clear roads, look right and still ice, snow, and patches of dry road.

I think it is about funding. I am surprised with this storm; it seems like some of the worst post snow cleanup I have ever seen with the main roads being left with about 2 inches of ice

Hour long drive into work and cars littered in the ditch this morning. Yup slow and easy today.

I think it is about funding. I am surprised with this storm; it seems like some of the worst post snow cleanup I have ever seen with the main roads being left with about 2 inches of ice
And NN property tax is higher than YC

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Eff Winter

And NN property tax is higher than YC

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

That pays for all the other things we get. I would name them for you but I don't know what they are

Not positive if it's city or state here, but pretty sure it's state DOT. Whoever it is is doing a piss poor job this year.

Man it has just been brutally cold here. Was hoping to be able to hit a few balls this week before I left for a golf trip, but even in a heated bay its way too damn cold.

Man it has just been brutally cold here. Was hoping to be able to hit a few balls this week before I left for a golf trip, but even in a heated bay its way too damn cold.

My thoughts exactly! I have these new PTx's sitting here in my office just waiting to be hit, can't swing with a winter coat on..

My thoughts exactly! I have these new PTx's sitting here in my office just waiting to be hit, can't swing with a winter coat on..

Just take your 7 iron into golfsmith and start hitting it. The guys there are clueless and will have no idea. Just grab one or 2 demo irons for show.

Just take your 7 iron into golfsmith and start hitting it. The guys there are clueless and will have no idea. Just grab one or 2 demo irons for show.

I haven't been to GS since the bankruptcy. Last time I was there it was just weird, bare shelves, no stock etc. I felt awkward even being in there, but maybe I will do that

I haven't been to GS since the bankruptcy. Last time I was there it was just weird, bare shelves, no stock etc. I felt awkward even being in there, but maybe I will do that

Forgot about that. I haven't been in there in months. Just was something I was considering as I stare out the window and get frustrated.

The drive home today really sucked. 30mph max most of the way.

8e47e8579e44dfae57aca441bacc2632.jpg

We got 9" of snow overnight in the Portland metro area. It is still snowing. This is the kids 6th snow day this school year. This is unreal - we've never had a winter like this in my 28 years in Portland.

-32*c, -45*c with the windchill.

At least it isn't snowing!

We got 9" of snow overnight in the Portland metro area. It is still snowing. This is the kids 6th snow day this school year. This is unreal - we've never had a winter like this in my 28 years in Portland.

I seriously can't even believe how cold it's been and how much snow the PNW has gotten. It's ludicrous.

Of course, it would happen the year after I move away...I'd have like 20 epic powder days by now!!

Ice storm on the way this weekend

NSFW...but a pretty good song
F*** You Winter

59 km/h winds out there right now, holy heck is it ever cold with the snow and wind.

-49* c with the wind..... what in the actual eff

Back