Three inches of snow last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warming up here. -6 for the high today.

I would like to join in the middle-finger salute to winter. We had more snow in December than we had all of last winter. And it's mildly exciting that the temperate might actually reach double digits tomorrow for the first time in awhile. At this rate, I'll be lucky to play golf again before late April.

That sounds awesome howzat. Good thing the city is paying you guys a fortune to live there. Wait, they aren't?

-6 is quite pleasant after -20 and worse.

-6 is quite pleasant after -20 and worse.

That's like saying Cleveland is pleasant because you were just in Newark.

I'll just leave this 2015 PGA Championship leaderboard looking forecast from this morning here...

7c3ddd8ecfc0c2c8a4b508629726e49c.jpg

This makes me feel bad for being upset that I'm still having to mow my lawn every week. Sorry to all the northern folks for being such a wuss.

Rain last weekend, heavy rain/high winds Tuesday night, and now the forecast is for heavy rain and high winds again this weekend. If this keeps up it's going to cut into the average 340 days of golf we have around here each year.

I was on the roof of a papermill today. Absolutely awful. But I chose this life.

I would like to join in the middle-finger salute to winter. We had more snow in December than we had all of last winter. And it's mildly exciting that the temperate might actually reach double digits tomorrow for the first time in awhile. At this rate, I'll be lucky to play golf again before late April.

Yep, looks like you guys are getting it even worse than us. Colder here though, hasn't been above zero in a few days. Supposed to be 38 on Sunday though, glad because I got roped into going ice fishing with my brother and dad somehow.

Broke zero, woohoo!

1bf3e7c1bf45d41834b52e69f3f848e9.jpg

This blows

b060e2f129d7aa48fb926797ebfd123e.png

Three inches of snow last night.

We got a dusting to MAYBE a half an inch here, but it's cold! With below zero windchills.

Yesterday was pretty warm here...around -19° F. (-28° celcius).

Had some fun though :D

Nope. Do not want.

3b7641425b3d5d898d7a4448f63a2dd1.jpg

Well I got 13 inches of snow here York Va, today. Already told us no school till at least Wed

Well I got 13 inches of snow here York Va, today. Already told us no school till at least Wed
That's a significant amount of snow, but why no school for 2 days? Is that way more than normal and the city doesn't have equipment to deal with it?

Damn dude that doesn't surprise me. Enjoy the time off man

That's a significant amount of snow, but why no school for 2 days? Is that way more than normal and the city doesn't have equipment to deal with it?
Yeah this area can't handle all that snow and with so many back roads they don't have the man power clean them quickly. It is all going to freeze tonight and then again tomorrow. Lastly the school division won't open until late all schools are cleared in parking lots and sidewalks.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yeah this area can't handle all that snow and with so many back roads they don't have the man power clean them quickly. It is all going to freeze tonight and then again tomorrow. Lastly the school division won't open until late all schools are cleared in parking lots and sidewalks.

It's always interesting to me how different it is in different places. My 13 year old has never had a snow day. We get a decent amount of snow, but nothing crazy. We have at least 1 dump of 10+ inches most years I would guess though.

It's always interesting to me how different it is in different places. My 13 year old has never had a snow day. We get a decent amount of snow, but nothing crazy. We have at least 1 dump of 10+ inches most years I would guess though.
I have missed work for 4 inches before and sometimes just because they thought it was going to snow. It drives me nuts at times. Problem is everyone here with big trucks thinks they can still drive 60 and there are 100 crashes.

Problem is everyone here with big trucks thinks they can still drive 60

I think it's that way everywhere, definitely is here. People don't realize 4 wheel drive doesn't help you stop .

Back