2018 Odyssey Experience

Here ya go GM. Sean and I diving into the tech and talking about this event as well (sort of). :D

Im a limited kind of fan at times and I have to say, wouldn't it be cool to have a super super super limited cover for this event? Something with this?

OE-THP%20logo-M.png

The Exo Seven S putter with that cover would be worth the price of admission alone. Gotta have that 73db

Last edited:
Those EXO putters are just gorgeous, the contrast between the black and red just works so well and that logo on a putter cover would be ridiculously awesome!

What an awesome looking head cover design!!! can't wait for signups on this one!

Holy crap...odyssey comin in hot with the custom headcover!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Semi patiently waiting on sign up details haha

Can’t wait for these sign ups!!

Luke, I see you in this thread......

Is callaway ever going to reintroduce the #9 head shape into other designs??? I have a Tour Designs Black Series Milled I love...I saw it in the O Works but didnt want the white on it.

there's so much awesomeness packed into this event. that headcover would look amazing with an exo 7s. just saying...

Love the headcover idea. Keep on checking this thread daily as to make sure I am not missing anything. It’s getting better all the time.

Signup is coming on Friday.

Signup is coming on Friday.
Woo-hoo! Guess I should make that announcement on Twitter

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Great news!

What's up boys and girls! This one is going to be fun. Been a little busy here lately getting this year going and launching products, but I'm super excited for this event. We'll do everything we can on our end to make it special for all those that get in. Good to see some familiar names on this thread, can't wait to see who gets in.

2018 Odyssey Experience

What's up boys and girls! This one is going to be fun. Been a little busy here lately getting this year going and launching products, but I'm super excited for this event. We'll do everything we can on our end to make it special for all those that get in. Good to see some familiar names on this thread, can't wait to see who gets in.

Good to see the excitement on your end as well

Would truly love to get to meet you and everyone else coming. Heard and read nothing but good on here about the callaway/odyssey/Toulon crew. Hopefully I get to experience it in person come may. Especially since it’s just down the road basically.

We have no doubt it will be special! Can’t wait to see how it all shapes up! (Hopefully in person).

This ....... Looks ............ AWESOME. Might have to get out of my comfort zone and try to get a spot!

I knew he was lurking...welcome Luke! Love your freaking putters man!

Sweet! Hope to sign up.

This thread is going to be ablaze by Friday! Thanks Luke for joining in....will get the fire in us THP'ers even more stoked!

So happy to hear about custom covers! Icing on icing on icing on icing on the awesome cake! :D

Excited for the sign up. Would like to see the EXO line up close!!

It sure would be awesome to be a part of this experience! I love the looks of the Exo lineup. Thanks for making this possible!

Not sure what the link is for but it leads no where On my end annnnd pretty sure it doesn't address my question to Luke Williams from Callaway Golf. I saw him lurking in the thread today and thought I'd ask him directly.
Thanks for trying though! I am aware to find what's already out there but appreciate the help in anyway.

flanged #9 (like Works and Milled Collection, etc) but with the Microhinge insert and sole weights, black with white sight line. Japan, Odyssey Stroke Lab i

Back