SWAG Putters Thread

Ready for the Ultimate Gathering 3
847d4eb8fcb59df76749b8b4f0e2ca3a.jpg

Ready for the Ultimate Gathering 3
847d4eb8fcb59df76749b8b4f0e2ca3a.jpg

Hmmm... I think I need to ponder my headcover/towel game for the gathering... Maybe a pre-Masters setup? With a Masters menu cover and KOS 3.0 towel? Hmmm... OG KOS cover and OG KOS towel? OG SWAG towel and Black Croc cover? Swagee towel might feel left-out? Oy! I have too much stuff. NOT

Just received my bottle cap today, and I have to say, I’m a bit disappointed. Some of the lettering does not have the full green fill (the “u” in Pitt and the ‘ in don’t). Should I reach out to them or just live with it?

7fabb2c076a06231877defe45a923c48.jpg

Just received my bottle cap today, and I have to say, I’m a bit disappointed. Some of the lettering does not have the full green fill (the “u” in Pitt and the ‘ in don’t). Should I reach out to them or just live with it?

For what it cost I am sure you're not happy. I would contact them. Hey might get something special in return for your troubles.

I’d reach out. They’ll probably swap it out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent an email. Will follow up.

For what it cost I am sure you're not happy. I would contact them. Hey might get something special in return for your troubles.

I’d reach out. They’ll probably swap it out for you.

Sent an email and received a response right away. I will be sending it back for repair with a return label they provided. Great customer service at SWAG, but honestly I would not expect anything less from them, they make some really great quality stuff.

44d2d1b2d4041d6248a797fb107de27d.jpg

Worst comes to worst, I'll do the paint fill for you

I have to say for someone who is not a rustophile that looks damn good, do you have a BGT shaft in it??

Every time this picture pops up in my feed I get sad knowing mine is not rusting away still wrapped in plastic in the box.....

@jman those things are so loud and gloriously unique dude.

You know me, unique is in my DNA.

Now the decision is what two covers to pair with them this weekend.

I think maybe Swagnum is one....

If any of are interested Swag has listed there #marchswagness cover tournament on Instagram!

So awesome.

DSC00183-XL.jpg

Everyone get on swags Instagram and vote for the covers they like best!!! Whatever cover wins the bracket challenge a special will be made of it

Plastic off
683b4221ebb77d5fae7a1e1be67ce36a.jpg

All this time, and the first pic with the plastic off is the blurriest ever......

Boooooo 441 Boooooo!

Back