The Garage with Odyssey is Coming

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Ever wanted to learn about putter design? How about help create your masterpiece? Work with Industrial Design expert Sean Toulon, one on one, to have the perfect blend of performance and aesthetics sound like a perfect day?

Well, that will happen exclusively on THP in the Garage. This all expenses paid trip is going to be something incredible the our Albatross Club.

Stay tuned for more info coming soon on this awesome experience.

Last edited:
Ever wanted to learn about putter design? How about help create your masterpiece? Work with Industrial Design expert Sean Toulon, one on one, to have the perfect blend of performance and aesthetics sound like a perfect day?

Well, that will happen exclusively on THP in the Garage 19. This all expenses paid trip is going to be something incredible the our Albatross Club.

Stay tuned for more info coming soon on this awesome experience.

Yea sign me up for sure. Sean is a great guy and to have the ability to help design and build my own putter sounds right up my alley!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That will be an amazing trip for someone wow!

Yes sir! This sounds amazing! The hits just keep on coming!

Lol a chance to work with Mr Toulon directly to create a custom 1/1 putter for yourself??? THP has thrown all the rules out the window this year....haven’t they?

This is seriously going to be a bad@ss opportunity. Sean was for sure one of the favorite people I had the chance to meet and a 1/1 putter would be so cool.

Whoa. That... what? That’s unbelievable.

This sounds really, really special.

Wow that is so cool...

Wow! Incredible!!! Can’t wait to hear more on this!

Wow. That sounds amazing and unbelievable. Whoever goes to this better come out with one super unique 1/1 putter that gets even tour players jealous.

Why yes, yes I would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This sounds amazing!!!

What an opportunity.

All expense paid and one on one putter learning with mr Toulon himself!? Yes please! This really is so cool.

Oh man, what an opportunity. This is insane.

Damn. That’s just wow. This is such an outstanding opportunity. I can not wait to follow this.

O.M.F.G.

Considering his putters helped change my game already. This would be an absolutely ridiculous opportunity.

I’d love to help him come up with a cheesehead edition putter.

Having worked with Sean a little this will be a golden opportunity for someone! I'd love to go back! :act-up:

Damn!!! This could be a trio of a lifetime for all the putter hoes out there. I might be interested:)

You have my attention...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah, this one I’m going for. Would be pretty amazing.

This will be a great experience

I hope the dates line for this one. I thought creating a one off shaft was awesome, i can’t imagine creating a putter.

Lol a chance to work with Mr Toulon directly to create a custom 1/1 putter for yourself??? THP has thrown all the rules out the window this year....haven’t they?

Yeah this sounds insane - to talk putter tech with him has to be an incredible impossible to value experience

Back