The 2019 Odyssey Experiece

Awe yeah. Calendar marked! I’m really pumped to put in for a chance at this one.

Yes! I can’t wait to throw my name in the hat for this one

With that lineup coming from Odyssey this is guaranteed to be an awesome event.

Awesome! Can't wait

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Awesome stuff!

This one's on my calendar, and WOW, Odyssey and Taylormade sign-ups in the same week!!!! I know it almost can't happen, it would be like a double lightning strike, but if I was to get into both of them my wife would kill me ...... but I'm still going to try.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Definitely looking forward to hearing about everyone's experience.

Signups will be done a week from today.
Thursday the 21st

I foresee 50 guys at the unofficial gathering staring at their phones, LOL

With that lineup coming from Odyssey this is guaranteed to be an awesome event.
And they've got some pretty sick putters too!

This is going to be an amazing event, Between THP and Odyssey that would make it amazing but Hammock Beach is the Nicest course I have ever played.

I would love to get a shot at the Conservatory course under nice conditions.

Whoever gets chosen is in for a treat!!

Just saw the Stroke Lab EXO putters and I want to get I this even more now...if that was possible.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Just to prove that I am not a putter ho, I won't submit my ent..... Oh, who am I trying to kid? Heck yes I'm going to try to be one of the eight lucky THPers.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I need an upgrade! Odyssey putter collection
Especially that Marxman! It looks solid!
1ad83a7ebb7c80efa91c561f5854b50a.jpg
04003b2cf0244295996011cc97c25bd5.jpg
3756daeff97ddbd01ba986328961f308.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I cant believe we are so close to signups.

Patiently waiting.....

Waiting, but not as patient. LOL

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm always glad to see an event come back. This one falls more in the category of sheer excitement. Last year was inconceivably greater than I anticipated and that's tough to do.

I wish the dates worked for me

Just to prove that I am not a putter ho, I won't submit my ent..... Oh, who am I trying to kid? Heck yes I'm going to try to be one of the eight lucky THPers.

I think you should go to your house errrr museum and take a few pics and share with everyone but your wife all the putters you have. We won’t tell. Shhhhh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the coolest parts of this weekend is that on Saturday night, after fitting and golf, we have a dinner setup in which it will kind of be an ASK US ANYTHING kind of deal. Sean, Luke, Austie and Tony will give a full R&D look at the brand and lineups and answer any questions you have. Its going to be very cool and totally unique to something we have done.

Back