The 2019 Odyssey Experiece

Great event and a great course. I have been so stoked with Odyssey EXO can’t wait to see what the new products look like. Good luck to all and hope I can be a part of this event again.

This experience sounds fantastic. I just upgraded my clubs from the original set I got when I was a teenager. This would be great to try some Odyssey products in order to add the best putter to the bag!

Still eyeing this one. Hard.

New Odyssey putters and night golf!?

That is enough reason to sign up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up THPers! This event is going to be a blast. We've got some cool ideas of some things that we can do for you guys and as always look forward to the chance to meet, hang out and play some golf with you guys. Hammock Beach looks like an amazing place, I can't wait to see it. We'll have more details as we get closer, but rest assured we will do everything we can to make this a fun and memorable trip for everyone who attends.

What's up THPers! This event is going to be a blast. We've got some cool ideas of some things that we can do for you guys and as always look forward to the chance to meet, hang out and play some golf with you guys. Hammock Beach looks like an amazing place, I can't wait to see it. We'll have more details as we get closer, but rest assured we will do everything we can to make this a fun and memorable trip for everyone who attends.

Sounds awesome, can't wait to sign up!

Hey Luke! I am excited to see those details, but I have no doubt this will be an amazing and fun event!

For all of us that are always looking for a way to putt better this is a dream trip. Add in the Callaway / Odyssey guys and Hammock Beach it is just off the charts for learning and fun times.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looking forward to it Luke. A lot of driver, flip wedges for sure. Fireballs

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I want to be there and witness 10AM Luke! I hear that guy is a legend or something.

New Odyssey putters and night golf!?

That is enough reason to sign up!

Night putting......

No doubt! You guys always knock it out of the Park. Can’t wait for more details!

? this will be so good! I am not sure the dates will work. Doing my best to work it in, what a weekend this will be.

Those that have rolled the stroke lab know they are legit. Those that have been to Hammock Beach know it’s sweet chickens. And the Conservatory is a legit as they come. Wonder what the boys have planned.

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!

Awesome!

Man, I wish those dates would work for me.:banghead: I will definitely follow along & enjoy it vicariously. Good luck to everyone trying to get into this - I know it'll be fantastic!

Are we excited yet?? ��

Very. Last year's was a blast. The Odyssey Team's knowledge is off the charts. And listening to them was such a pleasure.

Looking forward to it Luke. A lot of driver, flip wedges for sure. Fireballs

Lol, Driver flip wedge for dayz!

Such a tough choice between watching the PGA or golfing and getting fit by some putter masters.

What am I saying that's not a tough choice. This sounds like an unbelievable experience at an amazing resort.

Reading through last years event I need to wonder if anything is a driver and flip wedge for Luke.

I do love odyssey....hmmm

My favorite course.
0bbc16dc57fafbe98ae92d4ea40292b8.jpg
7b3a8f9a833918381fbd6b20e6ff9260.jpg
982f144b73c4637323d55fdbdf99aaf9.jpg
9afa695d99b51139238ab491ba977c41.jpg

This one will be epic and I'm sure anticipation is high after last year's event. I can't wait to see this one happen .

Back