EVNROLL Putter Review

Ahh....doooo it!!!! Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. I want too. I just have a hard time spending that much $$ without rolling it in person. Sadly though there’s nowhere within 80 miles that carries EVNROLL putters

EVNROLL Putter Review

Ahh....doooo it!!!! Ha!

Bought it haha. ER2 on it’s way!

Bought it haha. ER2 I’m it’s way!

Lol...good man! Sorry for encouraging you....

Bought it haha. ER2 I’m it’s way!

I'm sure it will be a great stick :) Noticed you're up in York, I work there so if you're interested in playing a round sometime I'm definitely up for it (although now on heavy travel schedule until almost end of June). Haven't played too many courses up there but go to Greystone quite a lot.

Lol...good man! Sorry for encouraging you....

Ha like I need an excuse haha. It was bound to happen sooner or later

I'm sure it will be a great stick :) Noticed you're up in York, I work there so if you're interested in playing a round sometime I'm definitely up for it (although now on heavy travel schedule until almost end of June). Haven't played too many courses up there but go to Greystone quite a lot.

Absolutely! I’ve never been to Greystone but that’s not far for me. I’m 15 minutes past route 30 on 83 so it’s an easy trip. We’ll definitely set something up once you’re schedule frees up a bit!

Absolutely! I’ve never been to Greystone but that’s not far for me. I’m 15 minutes past route 30 on 83 so it’s an easy trip. We’ll definitely set something up once you’re schedule frees up a bit!

Great, by the look of things back on the week of 25th (this month) so will pm you and we'll set something up.

Great, by the look of things back on the week of 25th (this month) so will pm you and we'll set something up.

Look forward to it!

Pulled the trigger on a ER2 yesterday. Anxious to test this out and see how it does for me.

Funny story about it is that I was only able to roll the right handed version of this (I'm a LEFTY) but really loved the feel, setup, etc. So I ordered one from Golf Galaxy, with a $50 off coupon, and can return if it turns out that it is not for me. Will let you know how it goes!

Total "drive-by" post by me....but I picked one of these up (no clue what model it was...) in the PGA SS earlier this week and took a couple putts on the practice green... I love my Tour Spider and it's not leaving my bag, but if I was even remotely considering a new putting one of these would be going in my bag. The weighting, feel and stability on the mini-mallet model that I putted with was great!!

ER2 came in yesterday and just did some may putting with it. I will say it may take some time for me to get used to the putter head size, but felt nice when I was putting with it. Easy to roll and even the heel/toe putts rolled where I was aiming. Interested to see how that transitions to the course but first impressions were good.

Took the ER2 or for a few holes today and Walked away with a mixed bag. Obviously it’s much more firm than my O-works but on short to mid distance putts I putted really well. Lag putting was a little more of a struggle. I think I’m just going to have to work on lag putts to get used to it. Overall though it sets up nice. I’ll have to spend a few rounds with it!

Still enjoying the ER8 i bought for Christmas. Got the 370 gram head, cut the shaft to 33”, and put the lightweight grip on it to correct the swingweight, and bent the lie to 68*. It’s working out pretty well.

Just purchased the ER1 from my local course after rolling it on the practice green for about an hour. In love with the feel of the putter. This is my first putter purchase I have made where I putted with it outside on a real green before buying. There is something about trying putters indoors on a fake green and I make almost all of my practice putts. I usually three putt a couple times a round and is usually the main cause for my bogies during my round. for the 5 holes I played this putter on I didnt three putt once.

Got the ER2 out again for a quick 9 holes. Still adjusting coming from an O-Works 7, but I think I’m getting into a groove with it. One thing I’m not sold on is the grip though. Anyone switch up their grip? Love he balance and feel and don’t want to mess that up.

the distance control with the groove tech is remarkable, 2-putt from anywhere

Evnroll really really really needs to produce a true toe hang putter like an 8802 or #9.

I'm actually a bit aggravated, I purchased this through Budget, I'LL always give them 1st shot.
I applied a 15% discount, and it showed up in my cart at $280, instead of the $329 price with a 5.99 5 day shipping...yet when I pressed submit/ PayPal my bill from PayPal/ Budget was 335+(cost + $5 shipping).
So, 1st of all, it was 280, then turned into no discount with 5.99 shipping (remember 5 days)...
We'll, now I'm paying FULL PRICE, And Getting porked on the delivery, I ordered that 5/5, yet I JUST got a thing from Budget saying 3-5 days- from my Manufacturer...
Ya, that's weak as F+1k!
They porked me on the cost, and when I am getting my stuff.

Fabulous, I appreciate that so much, I'm definitely gonna suggest them

I'm actually a bit aggravated, I purchased this through Budget, I'LL always give them 1st shot.
I applied a 15% discount, and it showed up in my cart at $280, instead of the $329 price with a 5.99 5 day shipping...yet when I pressed submit/ PayPal my bill from PayPal/ Budget was 335+(cost + $5 shipping).
So, 1st of all, it was 280, then turned into no discount with 5.99 shipping (remember 5 days)...
We'll, now I'm paying FULL PRICE, And Getting porked on the delivery, I ordered that 5/5, yet I JUST got a thing from Budget saying 3-5 days- from my Manufacturer...
Ya, that's weak as F+1k!
They porked me on the cost, and when I am getting my stuff.

Fabulous, I appreciate that so much, I'm definitely gonna suggest them

I would contact their customer service. I had an issue with that but they did a pretty good job of fixing things on their end. I think for the EVNROLL they sometimes have it in stock, but sometimes t ships from EVNROLL directly. Contact them. My guess is they’ll help you out.

Thanks
I did respond to their email, I was shocked when I saw a 3Bus/ 5 day turnaround on their email.
I paid for 5 DAY DELIVERY.
Nevermind the $50 I got screwed on.
Gonna screw me $50, AND Stretch delivery? Ahhh yeah, I'm definitely ok with that!
I would contact their customer service. I had an issue with that but they did a pretty good job of fixing things on their end. I think for the EVNROLL they sometimes have it in stock, but sometimes t ships from EVNROLL directly. Contact them. My guess is they’ll help you out.

@Budgetgolf
Just so you know what's going on, in case you didn't on this Evnroll putter.
JB, Move these posts where you must, I apologise for putting them here.

@Budgetgolf
Just so you know what's going on, in case you didn't on this Evnroll putter.
JB, Move these posts where you must, I apologise for putting them here.
Btw, I just gave Budget Kudos for another issue in another thread.
Just so you know, this isn't a witch Hunt.
I just want what's right.
That's All.

Call them up. Fantastic customer service. I did not see all the details, but 5 day delivery means 5 business days and with the holiday that might be the issue.

I didn’t see when you ordered it, but they have great customer service so give them a call.

Call them up. Fantastic customer service. I did not see all the details, but 5 day delivery means 5 business days and with the holiday that might be the issue.

I didn’t see when you ordered it, but they have great customer service so give them a call.
No Holiday Josh, I paid extra for 5 day(5.99) I also applied a 15% discount, which I SAW as approved, yet when Submitted, it was full price, PLUS the the "5Day" cost(which I asked for, was fine).
I screw noone, EVER.
@Budgetgolf better make this right, or else, I will only speak the truth....I don't have to say anything bad.
Let's just make this right.

ER6 has been fantastic

so much confidence knowing that the ball is going to end up where I aim it, no matter where I hit it on the face

drained a 30 footer for a par save today and had multiple other long putts just barely miss for a 2-putt

Back