2018 Albatross Club is Now Open - THPers Making A Difference

They have. It’s possible it was lost. Give it through the weekend and if you still don’t see it let me know.

Ok sounds good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok sounds good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was out of the office when I responded earlier, but I just checked and it looks like you never sent me your address so your coin has not gone out. Shoot me a PM with your address and I will get a coin shipped out to you today. I don't keep addresses on file because people move, or change jobs and they gave me their office address before, so I always ask for it again.

Thanks!

Just joined! After seeing so many cool events (plus it going to a great cause) there was no reason not to. Thanks THP for an awesome community!!!

I'm a newer golfer, slightly more than a year, and only consistently for a few months. I'm a hack but love to golf and I am working hard to improve. Made my donation and now I'm a member too! Super excited for an awesome year of golf.

Welcome to THP CenturyHack

Just joined! After seeing so many cool events (plus it going to a great cause) there was no reason not to. Thanks THP for an awesome community!!!

I'm a newer golfer, slightly more than a year, and only consistently for a few months. I'm a hack but love to golf and I am working hard to improve. Made my donation and now I'm a member too! Super excited for an awesome year of golf.

Welcome guys!! Best money you'll spend on golf this year!

They have. It’s possible it was lost. Give it through the weekend and if you still don’t see it let me know.

I haven’t received mine either.

Finally remembered to sign up! Thank you to the folks at THP for all the hard work, I'm so glad I stumbled on this place!

Finally remembered to sign up! Thank you to the folks at THP for all the hard work, I'm so glad I stumbled on this place!

We are glad you stumbled too.

2018 Albatross Club is Now Open - THPers Making A Difference

As I’m preparing and setting itinerary for one of the amazing contests being offered this year, I just want to say thanks to everybody that has signed up.

We know a lot of places have donation boxes (not a ton with a charity part or offering trips), but that you decided to join this one means a lot.

I love that the albatross membership goes to such a great cause, makes me happy to sign up.

As I’m preparing and setting itinerary for one of the amazing contests being offered this year, I just want to say thanks to everybody that has signed up.

We know a lot of places have donation boxes (not a ton with a charity part or offering trips), but that you decided to join this one means a lot.
Didn't even think twice about whether or not to sign up again this year and won't for the years to come!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Signed up just now! I’m newer here and so far this is the best forum for all things golf!

Didn't even think twice about whether or not to sign up again this year and won't for the years to come!

Yep. It's the first golf purchase I made this year and I plan on making it tradition.

2 years of Albatross club and I'll continue to do it until JB and GG shut the whole thing down (please don't ever do that).

Yep. It's the first golf purchase I made this year and I plan on making it tradition.

2 years of Albatross club and I'll continue to do it until JB and GG shut the whole thing down (please don't ever do that).

I concur! Please keep this place going forever, lol!

Thank you. That is very much appreciated.

Big week coming up for AC members with 3 events in about 8 days, starting in about 10 days.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Just signed up today. It was about time i got my 2018 Membership

done, and signed up, thanks again!!

Just signed up after reading about all the stories and support in this thread. Great cause and good people. Seems like something I want to be a part of.

I am having trouble locating the link to click to sign up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back