New Level Golf Driving Iron?

McLovin

grateful for this community
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
i heard a rumbling today that new level might be releasing a driving iron pretty soon. there's a lot of love around here for their clubs. anybody excited about this possibility?

i heard a rumbling today that new level might be releasing a driving iron pretty soon. there's a lot of love around here for their clubs. anybody excited about this possibility?

If I don't change my irons, I'll probably add these in the 4 & 5. They're called 4995 HB.

DpzvAE7UwAAgtdE.jpg

Pretty sure he posted a picture of his utilities coming out on Twitter a few days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this is an interesting development

Announced a while back, they’re going to be a lot of fun, I’ll be ordering December 1.

Learned A LOT about this brand over the last 4 days. Very curious to follow the next few releases.

Learned A LOT about this brand over the last 4 days. Very curious to follow the next few releases.

I’ve been impressed with what I’ve seen here from them. Definitely a company to follow.

I like pulling for the underdog, and really like the aesthetics of the products. But not sure I love everything about the social media interaction. Would be curious to find out more about them. Anything positive that can be shared?

I like pulling for the underdog, and really like the aesthetics of the products. But not sure I love everything about the social media interaction. Would be curious to find out more about them. Anything positive that can be shared?

I’m sure there are lots of positives people have had.

I’m not going to have a lot to say on the subject, but going to be following the next few releases as it’s really interesting. We are glad to have been one of the first places to give the company a platform to have tier clubs in the hands of golfers.

How low will they go? I will give one a trial for sure. Enjoy following them and the feedback I've heard. They make anything lower loft than 17 and it will be autobuy.

How low will they go? I will give one a trial for sure. Enjoy following them and the feedback I've heard. They make anything lower loft than 17 and it will be autobuy.

18 is the lowest I believe

I heard something about this. See some New Level in my bag soon

Brand new to the New Level brand. Availability in the UK?

What would you guys regard as the current gold standard Driving Iron? The club in the bag that the above will need to outperform?

I currently have the Cobra Utility set at 18 but contemplating the P790 Udi 2?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

What would you guys regard as the current gold standard Driving Iron? The club in the bag that the above will need to outperform?

New Level is fairly new in general. I'm pretty sure there are fitters in the UK that carry them though. I would contact NL either by twitter or via email to find out what fitters have them.

Their driving iron still hasn't been released. One man's opinion, but I believe these are the two best in the market right now:

Srixon U85- https://www.thehackersparadise.com/srixon-u85-utility-iron-review/

TaylorMade GAPR Mid- https://www.thehackersparadise.com/37452-2/

And Welcome to THP!

Oops...

They have a couple UK distributors, best bet is to reach out either via email or on social media and Eric will point you the right way.

I’m excited to finally be able to order one of these soon and put them to the test.

I still wish he released these as a full set like originally intended.

I need to shoot Eric and line and see about maybe snagging one of these for my Bday gift to myself. Would love to hit it against the U85 4 that I'm having some pretty good fun with lately.

My demo 4995 utility is arriving today and cant wait to hit it!!

I found out today randomly scrolling through New Level's FAQ section that you are able to purchase the demo club at 40% off of retail... As long as its not beat to crap I think thats an awesome incentive.

Those look like driving irons for real men, not men like me LOL!!!

My “demo” was a brand new 18*. With the 40% off of buying “demo” club I got this with a KBS Prototype hybrid shaft for $127!! Basically 50% cheaper than most of the driving irons available right now and with an upgraded shaft

After 2 range sessions and 1 round this club is a keeper for a long time. Very easy to hit off the tee and from the fairway. A nice pure shot feels so soft off the face that you just barely feel the contact. The p790 udi is a low launch and the Srixon u85 is higher launching, I’d fit the new level right in the middle as a mid launch with low spin

Great all around club

Those looking for a utility/driving iron really need to consider these!! Beats out every other ive played and its very consistent from both tee and fairway

Price is on the lower end for utilities and even with their upgraded shaft selections its still less than half what the major OEM's would charge with the same shaft

jfrigo1003;n8880465 said:
Those looking for a utility/driving iron really need to consider these!! Beats out every other ive played and its very consistent from both tee and fairway

Price is on the lower end for utilities and even with their upgraded shaft selections its still less than half what the major OEM's would charge with the same shaft

Its about $200 with a Recoil right? I think that is the same price as the Srixon and Cobra. I think the Ben Hogan is about $100. I do think the Callaway and TaylorMade are about $20-$50 more.
I do think they offer some cheaper shafts to get it down to $160 or so.

JB;n8880474 said:
Its about $200 with a Recoil right? I think that is the same price as the Srixon and Cobra. I think the Ben Hogan is about $100. I do think the Callaway and TaylorMade are about $20-$50 more.
I do think they offer some cheaper shafts to get it down to $160 or so.

yea 200 with recoil...$159 at the lowest. I guess I more meant with the GD AD DI shaft its only $263 total vs TM or Callaway charging an additional $200 just for that same shaft

I wanted the hogan initially but its been unavailable for so long

With the demo program, New Level lets you buy the club for 40% off. Mine was literally a brand new club with the KBS prototype shaft and I got it for $127 total

Reactions: JB
Back