Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

So I hit some more balls on my lunch break....
05e0e47c84dc1f4f5a29afd2a34a765b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Bro....really?

I’ve created a monster.

Muahahahahaha

0f65729fed61f68cdf0803cbbc27e942.jpg

I was trying realllllllllly hard not to want a new release this year, but you all are making it really hard. Plus the avalanche would look absolutely stellar with my THCE custom shaft. Ugh.

I was always 100% in the avalanche wagon simply for the matte crown. The more I hit this demo, the more the yellow is making up for the gloss. I may end up getting the avalanche and having it painted yellow

I was always 100% in the avalanche wagon simply for the matte crown. The more I hit this demo, the more the yellow is making up for the gloss. I may end up getting the avalanche and having it painted yellow

The matte is where it's at! :)

Loving my f8 , but this talk and tour validation is hard to ignore. F9 is calling to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided to take some video of my swing on 18 to capture the line I was going after, the sound of the head, and the result.

Here's where it actually stopped, 41 yards from the point i was trying to cross. We lasered the guy behind us on the tee at 296 yards. No clue how much bounce I ended up getting but AMart didn't seem to think it was much. That's big yardage for me in layers in February.

1e512b004e596ec21ff70f71964e32f8.png

I was trying realllllllllly hard not to want a new release this year, but you all are making it really hard. Plus the avalanche would look absolutely stellar with my THCE custom shaft. Ugh.

#TeamAvalanche for sure!!! Mine is going to look MEAN with the Kuro Kage XD 70

I decided to take some video of my swing on 18 to capture the line I was going after, the sound of the head, and the result.

Here's where it actually stopped, 41 yards from the point i was trying to cross. We lasered the guy behind us on the tee at 296 yards. No clue how much bounce I ended up getting but AMart didn't seem to think it was much. That's big yardage for me in layers in February.

That’s Awesome, if you like really long and in play, lol

That’s Awesome, if you like really long and in play, lol

haha thanks dude. Andy stepped up after me and goes "Alright, I'm taking a slightly different route" hahahaha!

What a fella. I told him to start THPing more.

Awesome. That was fun to see the joy on your face.

you sir, are very good at golf.

awesome post here. and my goodness that sound is phenomenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

you sir, are very good at golf.

awesome post here. and my goodness that sound is phenomenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m disappointed that your fitting didn’t work out. I’m going in tomorrow with hopes but realistic expectations. As a 14 HCP, my driver is a little erratic and I’m hoping to get 250 total yds average by the end of the season. I’m currently around 230 but trending up.

I need one with a HAZRDUS Yellow Firm.....

tried to make this work in my fitting today. tried it with many different shafts, but path was way left. strikes were centered for the most part but the path was bad. in this club’s defense, most other drivers gave the same results. except my gamer. something about the combo is really working for me, so it is safe. oh well, money saved i suppose.

I have decided this is insufficient.

Need more samples. Thanks.

Back