The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s good news to hear they are ready to get it going also! The new line looks great thus far!

Oh and dufuskie? game over. Still can’t believe an event is going back so soon and they moved their own member member for it haha. Amazing.

That’s good news to hear they are ready to get it going also! The new line looks great thus far!

Oh and dufuskie? game over. Still can’t believe an event is going back so soon and they moved their own member member for it haha. Amazing.

It will be just shy of a year.
We are excited.

It will be just shy of a year.
We are excited.

Hey y’all deliver BIG TIME!

Fun to talk to OITW a bit about this one while we played today. Lot of equipment talk, lot of drooling over the course.

c772869068a82fddb2f986d5949f8155.jpg

The whole experience is going to be amazing, but having at Haig Point definitely ups the ante for me.

I love low country golf.... but the pictures from the odyssey event and what’s been posted here just look unreal haha.

Haig looks so pure in every picture I’ve ever seen of that place! This is gonna be special for sure.

Breathtaking photos for sure.. Going to be amazing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Forgive me if covered, but how does signup work? All interested parties throw their name in the virtual hat and winners randomly drawn or is there some weighting or other?

I wasn't real active when the signups were held for last years Morgan Cup.

Forgive me if covered, but how does signup work? All interested parties throw their name in the virtual hat and winners randomly drawn or is there some weighting or other?

On Dec 13th, signup day - a new thread goes up with instructions on how to enter

Different for each event but That is the gist of it

Can not wait until signups! Going to be a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Going to follow along captain tequila and his crew here in a few days, but am circling December 13 as the next big THP date post-GD. Have some vacation days set up in December which would go primarily towards work on my game, starting next week.

I've already been blessed to participate in a couple THP events, but the Morgan Cup would be on another level. Do know it's going to be a hot ticket, though, so trying to not get my hopes too high.

Going to follow along captain tequila and his crew here in a few days, but am circling December 13 as the next big THP date post-GD. Have some vacation days set up in December which would go primarily towards work on my game, starting next week.

I've already been blessed to participate in a couple THP events, but the Morgan Cup would be on another level. Do know it's going to be a hot ticket, though, so trying to not get my hopes too high.

Rooting hard for you on Dec 13th brother

Yes sir. 11 spots up for grabs.

Looking forward to Dec 13th, might be a nice relaxing morning, maybe log in to the forum a bit later in the day, just kind of ease into things you know?

Yes sir. 11 spots up for grabs.

Will we know if the Golden Ticket is cashed in for this event , before sign-ups?

The 2019 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Will we know if the Golden Ticket is cashed in for this event , before sign-ups?

If the Golden Ticket is in my bag, you can rest assured it's getting applied towards this guy. =-)

Last edited:

I’m guessing would depend on the person and when all that ships out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If the Golden Ticket is in my bag, you can't rest assured it's getting applied towards this guy. =-)

Mine too...

Back