2019 Callaway PM Grind Wedge

58/12 pm scheduled for delivery tomorrow!

Very interested to hear about this blind test, I'd be in same situation if I ordered a 58. You should get the 54 too to do a proper test.:act-up:

Very interested to hear about this blind test, I'd be in same situation if I ordered a 58. You should get the 54 too to do a proper test.:act-up:

you buy it. i’ll try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

club is on the truck for delivery. but it's pouring down rain today. i don't think i'll get to test this out until friday at the earliest.

club is on the truck for delivery. but it's pouring down rain today. i don't think i'll get to test this out until friday at the earliest.

Boooooooo

Anxious to learn you thoughts, Wasn't a fan of OG PM and I'm interested on how you get a long with this version.

anyone get the stock utx grip on their PM Grind? The texture and softness of the grip seems new and nothing like previous versions of the utx.

@JB or @molten @mward is there a new utx coming out?

anyone get the stock utx grip on their PM Grind? The texture and softness of the grip seems new and nothing like previous versions of the utx.

It wasn’t mentioned that I recall?

It wasn’t mentioned that I recall?

i've never used the word mushy to describe the utx and that's the first word that comes to mind with the new grip

Can't help you unfortunately, I went with Align.

Nope, sorry, I didn't...but sort of wish I would have. Decided to go Golf Pride Tour Velvet with my Grandaddy setup but am not in love with those grips.

Can't help you unfortunately, I went with Align.

on the wedges too? seems like it would feel weird if you open the face.

i remember the first time i bought tv align i told the guy logo down. i'm sure he thought, "ok cool guy." quite an expensive douche move i pulled there.

i remember the first time i bought tv align i told the guy logo down. i'm sure he thought, "ok cool guy." quite an expensive douche move i pulled there.

Now, that's funny. Thx.

Haha. Yeah I have them on my wedges too. I haven't thought about it really when I'm opening them up or anything but now I probably will! If I suddenly have this thought in my head that it feels weird I'll be thinking of you every time. "F*cking McLovin" :alien:

Haha. Yeah I have them on my wedges too. I haven't thought about it really when I'm opening them up or anything but now I probably will! If I suddenly have this thought in my head that it feels weird I'll be thinking of you every time. "F*cking McLovin" :alien:

there are definitely worse times as a virile young man that you could be thinking that.

The 60* got me up and down 3 out of 4 times today and the only reason it wasn’t perfect was I missed a 4 footer I should have made. The spin I get is incredible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bag is complete for now! These are sweet wedges. Just in time for a few rounds this holiday weekend.

1025047693940f7ab3dbf4d45404fdc0.jpg

525b9850e00e974f58c454a9f48b8018.jpg

4050a24fbdf63be64887a603de151ea4.jpg

3255c6bfe505f4ee2c70d53f7d99dadf.jpg

Are the "PM Grind" wedges available at most golf retail stores or is it more of a special order item?
My local Golfmart Superstore always has a big selection of Callaway (and Ping, TM, Vokey, Mizuno, Cleveland etc...) wedges, but I've never seen a PM Grind

Are the "PM Grind" wedges available at most golf retail stores or is it more of a special order item?
My local Golfmart Superstore always has a big selection of Callaway (and Ping, TM, Vokey, Mizuno, Cleveland etc...) wedges, but I've never seen a PM Grind

I believe retail release is this Friday.

The bag is complete for now! These are sweet wedges. Just in time for a few rounds this holiday weekend.

Looking good DoubleB. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Looking good DoubleB. Looking forward to your thoughts.

I can’t wait to hit the range for the first swings I might have to leave work early Friday!

That finish looks so good. Have fun with those bad boys!

How are these on full swings?

I've only taken one full swing with my 60* and it did not go well. The Hideaway is still probably trying to fill in that divot. To be fair I think I would do that with any 60* wedge so I'm not a great person to give feedback. Done of the guys got the PM in lower lofts and should be more help.

Back