Voice caddie SC300

cmgolf

Reaction score
Handicap
Was looking for reviews on an inexpensive launch monitor like sc200 and mevo and noticed that there is a new one by Voice caddie. Any review or did anyone had the chance to test it at the pga show ?

I think the dates keep shifting on it. I’d bet when it does fully release, we will get one for review as we reviewed the SC100 and SC200 in the past.

I think the dates keep shifting on it. I’d bet when it does fully release, we will get one for review as we reviewed the SC100 and SC200 in the past.

I am very much hoping you guys get this in hand and looking forward to your thoughts. I was considering the SC200 then saw the guy's pictures of the SC300 at the PGA show - made me think I should wait for the 300.

I am very much hoping you guys get this in hand and looking forward to your thoughts. I was considering the SC200 then saw the guy's pictures of the SC300 at the PGA show - made me think I should wait for the 300.
Same!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Not a review, but to give everyone some baseline on what they've done. The SC300 has added launch angle and apex (max. height) to the swing speed, ball speed, smash factor, and carry or total distance that are staples on the SC200. They have also promised an Android and IOS app mid-year to aggregate data and provide graphs and analysis of the data collected. The display also looks like it is a bit larger. Since they are also displaying more data, this was probably needed. As an over 60 guy, I would appreciate a larger display for readability. But we'll have to wait for one to review to see if the display is more readable or just has more data.

I see the SC300 is available online for 549.

Being $200 more then the SC200 for just two additional data points, I don’t know if that merits the increase.

I will be interested in hearing some reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see the SC300 is available online for 549.

Being $200 more then the SC200 for just two additional data points, I don’t know if that merits the increase.

I will be interested in hearing some reviews.

If launch angle and height are accurate it probably will be to many. It’s still not cheap, but it’s cheaper than a lot of the alternatives that do give that info.

If launch angle and height are accurate it probably will be to many. It’s still not cheap, but it’s cheaper than a lot of the alternatives that do give that info.

And it puts it right into the price range of the Mevo with a lot of the same functions but also with a screen so you don't have to have a phone/tablet to get info. Also if it is more reliable than the Mevo... well that is a huge plus.

Also, there is a seller on amazon that shows it would deliver the end of February... don't really believe that but it is listed at $549.

I was just looking at these yesterday and am definitely intrigued. I've seen some complaints on accuracy on longer shots with the SC200. Has anyone here that has used one experienced those issues? I do really like the promise of an app for the SC300 for some nice visual feedback on shots.

Whoa that seems like a great deal. The addition of the app and Launch angle and Apex would be huge. I love my SC200

I’m hoping a few SC200 show up on the used market, my budget won’t stretch to the 300 level.

It would be interesting to see someone use these on a course and compare calculated distances versus actual distances. Maybe that’s been done already.

That was interesting. Didn't know there was an app that showed all the data along with the height of each shot with graphics.

Seems really cool and affordable for most people.

I was just looking at these yesterday and am definitely intrigued. I've seen some complaints on accuracy on longer shots with the SC200. Has anyone here that has used one experienced those issues? I do really like the promise of an app for the SC300 for some nice visual feedback on shots.

I haven't had that problem with my SC200. Of course, if you use total distance, instead of carry, your results may vary. There is no way a launch monitor can know about ground conditions to accurately predict roll. The only problem I've had on accuracy is on bad miss-hits.

god i want one of these. so much good data

wow, this looks really freaking cool. i wasn't too interested in the product until watching that video. it looks like it adds a ton of data.

I really like the APP this works with. Pretty cool.

Won't be pulling the trigger on one until the Android App is done and ready to roll. They told me June to July on that one. If it holds to the pattern that everything Android and Golf is funky, I'll probably pass on it. At $500+ I'd rather save up for a SkyTrack that will work with a PC instead, but at $10 a shot for TopTracer (so far it's been right on for me) when I hit the range, I'm getting close enough performance numbers every few weeks for a fraction of the cost.

App seems like it makes this unit much better than it previously seemed

Back