TaylorMade Original One Mini Driver

I could see one of the ending up in the bag. Love the looks.

Looks good from the top. The sole looks like it’s about to be on after a GX7 commercial.

The thing I loved most about my original Mini Driver is that I typically never hit a 3W off the fairway and strictly use it for an extra option for off the tee. I like that the cg is lower on this version than the original, as it should elevate a bit easier for me than the original model, which typically was more of mid/low ball flight for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gotta kinda wonder when or if we will see a competitive model from Callaway.

Gotta kinda wonder when or if we will see a competitive model from Callaway.

They did have the Bertha Mini a few years back, so it’s certainly in their repertoire.

They did have the Bertha Mini a few years back, so it’s certainly in their repertoire. .

Or a Ping G410 Mini Max Plus

Have always been interested in a mini driver with a 5-wood length shaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great to hear that TM is bringing back the Mini Driver. The fact that it's shorter in length and that you can hit it just like a normal fairway wood really helps most weekend hackers like myself imo.
Unfortunately I'm currently not in the market for one of these.I've just bought a brand new Ping Rapture Mini and it substantially improved my long game.

Ever since the Phrakenwood came out I've always been excited about this category of club.
That was an incredible club for my game and the distance was astonishing. I carried both that and my R1 driver but in hindsight I should have just gone with the mini.
At this stage I've now removed my driver as its just wild and quite frankly shorter than my consistent 13° cobra F8+.
I have a feeling that this, dialed down to 9.5° is going to be a winner for me.
Excited to try it vs the Cobra Speedback. The price is pretty bad though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The one takeaway for me is that TM needs to go back to black for their woods. The black with their carbon crown looks MEAN!

The one takeaway for me is that TM needs to go back to black for their woods. The black with their carbon crown looks MEAN!

See, I was actually about to mention I miss the silver haha!

But, that’s because my M5 is the best looking fairway wood I’ve ever seen so I’m waaaaaaaaay biased.

Very excited to hit this driver. Club should have one very soon.

See, I was actually about to mention I miss the silver haha!

But, that’s because my M5 is the best looking fairway wood I’ve ever seen so I’m waaaaaaaaay biased.

Oh yeah! I'm not saying the silver doesn't look good but I really like the black.
This mini driver will definitely get a few swings from me on the GCQuad.
I really hope the golf shop has a 11.5 demo available so I can drop the loft down to more of my driver loft.

I’m intrigued! I’ll definitely try it out.

Very excited to hit this driver. Club should have one very soon.

I have a feeling you will murder this. Just a hunch, though.

I’m considering leaping before I look..:

This thing looks really good and makes a lot of sense for me--only use 3W off the tee. The price is high though, so I'd either need to find a good deal or have sufficient trades.

Omg so annoyed, this is only available in 13° in Europe
Now I'll have to figure out how to get the 11° somehow

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Or a Ping G410 Mini Max Plus

Ping have had the "Stretch" model 3w (longer shaft, 13° loft, slightly less spinny CG) for a few years/iterations now (G, G400), so there's every chance a G410 Stretch will appear.

Ping have had the "Stretch" model 3w (longer shaft, 13° loft, slightly less spinny CG) for a few years/iterations now (G, G400), so there's every chance a G410 Stretch will appear.

Different thing entirely though IMO.

The G400 range has a very shallow face and is only 2/3 the size of the mini driver. I don’t like using my G400 3 wood off the tee at all, hence why I’ve ordered the mini.

This is haunting me....

Make it happen

Back