Follow Along with Staff Writers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Starting today, Canadan, Jman and ddec will be joining myself and GolferGal at THP HQ for a lot of content, club building, golf and more. The THP Club Lab will be in heavy use and there will be a couple of ways to follow along.

First, this thread will be used for some highlights until the content comes out. Second, if you like behind the scenes stuff, follow THPGolf on Instagram and check out the stories beginning today and running through the weekend.

Awesome, something to keep me occupied on a usually boring Friday aside from reports and chart audits

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oh this should be good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many? I suspect that affect a few suggestions.

Rumor has it I’ve got some wedges that need stamping in the club lab.

What should I go with?

My checked bag was 40lbs because of stamps and hammer....

And HELLLLLLOOOOOO people! Let’s get up to some shenanigans!

We going to do some live features ?

We going to do some live features ?

Yes. There will be a few live things done. Most content will be recorded however.

This will be fun & informative. Looking forward to reading, following along

Yes. There will be a few live things done. Most content will be recorded however.

Cool! I thought that live one you did with Dan a ways back was a lot of fun. Looking forward to the content!

Cool! I thought that live one you did with Dan a ways back was a lot of fun. Looking forward to the content!

Thank you. That was our kick off to Range Days and it was a lot of fun. That Majesty driver still wows us when we talk about it.

This is going to be an awesome thread to follow along with this weekend. Great group of guys and gals right there! Have fun!

Rumor has it I’ve got some wedges that need stamping in the club lab.

What should I go with?

I’d go with Throwin !

My checked bag was 40lbs because of stamps and hammer....

That is hilarious. So I just bought a few stamp sets, which consisted of letters and number characters. Have you been able to find stamps with other characters such as stars, shamrocks and other objects?

Early start to the day. Already landed in Philly. Pretty damn excited to get to HQ and see the boys as well as that GG person.

Going to do some spec checking on my irons and maybe James can do some hot melting for us. FYI I wasn't even allowed to use a hot glue gun in HS

Early start to the day. Already landed in Philly. Pretty damn excited to get to HQ and see the boys as well as that GG person.

Going to do some spec checking on my irons and maybe James can do some hot melting for us. FYI I wasn't even allowed to use a hot glue gun in HS

Oh, hot melt is happening!

#Supervisor

This is going to be an awesome thread to follow along with this weekend. Great group of guys and gals right there! Have fun!

I’d go with Throwin !

If I tried to do that emoji in a wedge it would look like that thing god gave us to depart food.

Cool ... this will help the Friday go by quicker :banana:

The content from this group should be outstanding and fun to follow!

64eaf67872bd8a6aab1582533f937d20.gif

5867cc534cd54ed3e4a50930e831ee42.jpg

944905b4b2ae5c54cbcafd4be746e425.jpg

What time does the belly flop contest start?

Back