Follow Along with Staff Writers

Shaft torque

603e2380cf97e0369fc8bfdd6ae9f4b1.jpg

Atmos is dead

a76ac4ec5b62d067f4795c4d1b49728f.gif

The best thing that can be said about that shaft is if needed they will be useful for extending the length of a club.

We’ve got a couple more hours of video shooting potential here at THP hq.

If there’s anything else you guys are interested in or want video on, let us know!! Doesn’t have to be about club building either. We have a ton of heads, shafts, and grips at our disposal.

Could you please show a epic forged next to a APEX forged or pro, perfect storm would be all three with a view of the sole.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I just took a 52 degree sm6 up to 59 degrees and then down to 46. Who says you cant bend cast?

Just saying but did you hit it at the 59 adjustment reading and and the adjustment reading to the 46. If so did it play true to the stated adjusted loft.

Would you explain or show ways to restore original swing weight in a driver with a shaft that’s been shortened from the grip end?

I’ve been toying with the idea of shortening the shaft of a Rogue SZ by an inch. What would I need to do to bring it back to D4?

I just took a 52 degree sm6 up to 59 degrees and then down to 46. Who says you cant bend cast?

How much latitude is there for adjustments to the lie angle?

Yes. And after play, they can change as well. We have a fun video coming up with that.
One reason why I check mine after every 5 rounds or so

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Would you explain or show ways to restore original swing weight in a driver with a shaft that’s been shortened from the grip end?

I’ve been toying with the idea of shortening the shaft of a Rogue SZ by an inch. What would I need to do to bring it back to D4?

Doing this now for you

5f9b159974541e671e0c8d7a44d5bd8d.jpg

a7e7983599cec7234ff5fd0f373e09b8.jpg

Why you DON’T pull graphite without a shaft puller.

So I need to confess. I am looking intently at the lab pictures to see if there is any sneak peeks at pre-release equipment. Sigh, I feel better now for coming clean. Lol

So I need to confess. I am looking intently at the lab pictures to see if there is any sneak peeks at pre-release equipment. Sigh, I feel better now for coming clean. Lol

from what I’ve seen in my shortish time here JB is very good about making sure none of that is around or edited before posted haha. Always worth the look though as mistakes do happen ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it looks pretty close to the apex pro in terms of blade length ya? What about topline views?

a7e7983599cec7234ff5fd0f373e09b8.jpg

Why you DON’T pull graphite without a shaft puller.

James is that from twisting the head, the heat needed to pull it without tool, or a combo of both

Nice James....

e23a53b328edab5f70f3bb958f89af2f.jpg

He's an animal.

3fd209aaf8b0ff228f3e296431a25da0.jpg

Cast club he was able to bend right around 6 degrees before break. Forged we got to 11.

that broken honma makes me very sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

First club lab video is up in the Flatstick section from @canadan

Can’t wait to hear the feedback on this one.

Easy solution to a common putter problem.

After seeing the video and first hand, you are the Macguyver of Club Work

Back