What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogan.

Will be a delightfully fun tinker set.

And no, my CF16 are going nowhere so don't worry.

Cleveland RTX 2.0 Sixty Black wedge with 10* bounce. I will use this club as much as any club in my bag next to my putter. I hit all my greenside bunker shots with this and most other shots between 20 and 95 yards. I demoed the Callaway MD3 as well but just like the head shape better on the Cleveland.

Here's the picture.
5fa760103fd333bf5f167f29d71e83e1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Large bucket of balls

I was asking because your post said "BOC" not "BOA." I have the freestyle boa shoes as well and I'm still breaking them in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oops, glad you like them.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

image_zpsew7roddt.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Those are beauties!! They are on the short list of irons I shouldn't hit because I might want to upgrade.

Man I was like a kid on Christmas morning opening this box! The pros look sweet in the brushed satin and of course the set just performs when I'm not swinging like an idiot. These are definitely not going anywhere!

Didn't buy them, but my UPS shipping notification for my Apex CF-16 Black irons was sent.

Clicgear umbrella holder... discovered that mine had fallen off somewhere when I showed up to play last Saturday in the rain... :bicker:

Allingolfer.com 2 for $60....arrived last night.

65dc0a81e4b2fab428657fa228c538b9.jpg

I just got a Rosemark 1.52" putter grip for my putter. Saw one in the store and it felt pretty nice.

Didn't buy them, but my UPS shipping notification for my Apex CF-16 Black irons was sent.

I'll be interested to hear how much faster you get them being in Texas!

Get delivered Wednesday

Nice!!! I ordered mine on 5/24 and just got them yesterday. If I had to do it over I would definitely get second day air!

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Nice!!! I ordered mine on 5/24 and just got them yesterday. If I had to do it over I would definitely get second day air!

If buying from Callaway put the items in your cart and leave the site. The next morning you will have a code for free 2nd day shipping in your email.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hogan.

Will be a delightfully fun tinker set.

And no, my CF16 are going nowhere so don't worry.
Thanks for clearing that up lol I know some may be worried

Thanks for clearing that up lol I know some may be worried
Yep, the overzealous is real.

Tinkering is fun, and that's exactly what it is.

22bbfcd9128fe2bb08f39bf735ea0e63.jpg

Callaway Supersport
50° MacGregor for $15
3 Lamkin Midsize Crosslines
Grip tape

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Haven't paid yet, but will be purchasing 7 grips and labor for 7 shaft swaps.

Not yet but League fees for tonight. And probably a powerade for the round lol.

Adams Speedline Super S3 3wood, Mint condition for $14.99 w/ free shipping from Globalgolf? Done.
Hell, I spend more than that on lunch sometimes...
adams_supers_fairway_addresswithball.jpg

Ogio silencer cart bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back