What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3ac84305cf3aa5fb6e8f3c344ca92425.jpg

These guys finally got here been waiting since January. Even better looking in person didn't think that was possible

Picked up two Bridgestone Tour gloves for $10 each.

4 dozen personalized b330. Was probably gonna do it anyway online but the course I played today included free round with cart so I figured that's a great deal

Picked up a G10 7 wood today. Took a few swings with it and knew immediately it had a permanent place in the bag. So much easier for me to hit than the 3h.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bucket of balls at the range

Bought these the other day and they arrived sooner than I expected. Happy with them and the carabiner came with them as well. The rebate is still going until the 21st. Here is rebate and link info: Golfballs.com sent me an email for free embroidery on these golf towels. Regular $12.95 now only $7.95 each. Use Promo Code FREESTITCH. Expires 3-21-15
http://www.golfballs.com/Golf-Misc/G...Golf-Towel.htm

Yes I ordered 2 towels but rebate will be over about same day I am to receive them but I will post pics as soon as they arrive.

IMG_4295_zpskfgsyowr.jpg

IMG_4316_zpsgj6mqg8p.jpg

IMG_4310_zpsjetb8dps.jpg

IMG_4302_zpsh34fyofl.jpg

Callaway aqua dry stand bag, I love it
d38f431aac4bf1ddc3a9e2f28a3444c9.jpg

If that had a 7 way divider option I'd be all over it. So freaking awesomely good looking, I just can't do the 5 way.

I see that booster step in the background. Is that so you can reach the sink? Haha. Nice pickup! I've had that in my cart for awhile, can't seem to pull the trigger.

You will love it!!! Aqua dry is amazing. Still enjoying mine a lot

FootJoy Hydrolite shoes. It´s like they are made for my feet!

Last edited:
Just a 3 pack of Nike Web belts.

Ordered a Speeder 661 and a Callaway tip off the Bay...destined for my Big Bertha 3 wood.

Ferrules, shims, and a matte grey Polo and quarter zip.

Lamkin crossline cord grips and two ionic putter grips

Odyssey Tank Versa #1. Putted with it today and LOVE it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back