Free Equipment, Fitting & Trip to Vegas: 2019 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

So close boys! You all packed up and ready to go yet? If not, I don’t blame you...I think I packed everything up Wednesday night when I went. Haha!

Gotta be getting pretty excited now though, at least you’ve had The Masters to get you through the weekend.

Played 18 yesterday morning. I think I'm going to give my clubs a quick clean and pack them up. The Masters definitely helped getting through the end of the work week, and this weekend. I have a feeling tomorrow and Tuesday are going to feel brutally long.

Anyway...

giphy.gif

Been crazy busy. Haven’t even thought about packing. Would like to get one more round in but not sure it’s in the cards. Can’t believe this week is here already. Super stoked to get out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bomb Drop time.
We are not just playing TPC Las Vegas
We are also playing CASCATA

Bomb Drop time.
What?? That course looks sick. Dude. This is going to be epic!!

Bomb Drop time.
Holy s##t! That is major!!

So, I'd never heard of Cascata before. But after looking it up, all I can say is HOLY S***. Is it Wednesday yet?

Bomb Drop time.

Oh man, that is definitely a bomb. Course is amazing. These guys are in for such an amazing time. Looking forward to following along. #TeamLoupie

Oh man, that is definitely a bomb. Course is amazing. These guys are in for such an amazing time. Looking forward to following along. #TeamLoupie

We told people that beginning in 2018 with THP Events, all bets are off.

So, I'd never heard of Cascata before. But after looking it up, all I can say is HOLY S***. Is it Wednesday yet?

Have your camera ready. Especially for live updating so all of us can live through you guys. Course is something special. Playing it as part of Shaft Up takes it to the extreme. THP and UST always deliver.

Damn!!! You fellas are in for a treat! TPC Las Vegas was so good and now CASCATA! Wow!

Have your camera ready. Especially for live updating so all of us can live through you guys. Course is something special. Playing it as part of Shaft Up takes it to the extreme. THP and UST always deliver.

We got you. It should be a great follow..

Oh, yeah. We'll be sharing the hell out of this experience.

Bomb Drop time.
How many mics can JB possibly drop? I had to look up the course but it looks incredible

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The live update thread has been posted. I repeat. The live update thread has been posted. Can't wait to take everyone along on the ride.

giphy.gif

When things are already awesome and THP makes them even better, just wow!

What clubs from Ben Hogan are y'all interested in? Do you know if it will be the full 14 or just irons? Don't sleep on the VKTR hybrid. It is a great club!

We haven't heard anything really on what they have in store for us. No matter what we get to review we will make sure we keep you guys/gals posted throughout. It's gonna be an awesome time. Can't wait to get out there.

What clubs from Ben Hogan are y'all interested in? Do you know if it will be the full 14 or just irons? Don't sleep on the VKTR hybrid. It is a great club!

*Knock Knock*
Can someone let me in to the live thread please?!

Checking in to my flight right now. I fly out of Cincinnati at 6am, tomorrow is going to be a loooong day.

Checking in to my flight right now. I fly out of Cincinnati at 6am, tomorrow is going to be a loooong day.
Yeeeeeaaaaaah! Let the craziness begin!

Trust me when I tell you that you won't feel tired until it's over....at all. And even then you will have energy to go test your new gear. Just be sure to document everything well for us, especially the food!!! lol

Edit: I also forgot to mention you won't be able to sleep tonight in anticipation of what's to come.

Last edited:

I take off at 5:30am. Leaving the house at 3:30am..woof. A couple bloody marys when we get to Chicago and we will be all set. It's gonna be a great time.

Side note: One thing I didn't realize as a first time THP participant is that you bring gifts for those that have event experience, like myself. More creativity the better...but I like gift cards and Pro V1's. See you in the morning sunshine...

I take off at 5:30am. Leaving the house at 3:30am..woof. A couple bloody marys when we get to Chicago and we will be all set. It's gonna be a great time.

Side note: One thing I didn't realize as a first time THP participant is that you bring gifts for those that have event experience, like myself. More creativity the better...but I like gift cards and Pro V1's. See you in the morning sunshine...

Then I look forward to my gift from you.

Back