My question is on color too. I love the blue UTx, but black is the only option available now.
Also why no more colored grips?

Once products gain traction, you'll see a broader range of color options.

As far as UTx goes, I think we're looking at a new cycle, not considering early releases.

Any plans for a midsize or oversized Deep-Etched?

There will be some new things that Lamkin is working on.. Slightly different shape than deep etched, but in a mid to oversize option.

Any new color lines planned for the Sonar Tour? Not that I dislike the grey, just wondering if more options were coming.

Yes more colors coming, with additional technology incorporated.

Could you ask them what is their recommended method of cleaning grips and how soon to go between cleanings?

Lamkin Gripes, 100% (Canadan approved).

Before every round is a common encouragement here in the conference room.

Whoops.

Hahahaha

Any plans for a claw grip? :alien:

Wow, before every round? That is going to get expensive!

Sonar Tours in Midsize coming?

There will be some new things that Lamkin is working on.. Slightly different shape than deep etched, but in a mid to oversize option.

Thanks, Dan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Any more questions while we have them at our disposal?

If I'm not too late...

Lamkin's grips are excellent. No doubt. But they don't have the same presence on tour as their no. 1 competitor. Does that bother them and if so, how do they approach increasing tour use?

UTx and Z5 are still my 2 favorite grips. Prefer UTx on all clubs except 54 and 58 degree wedges. For some reason, I prefer the Z5 on those.

Any chance at more colors in the TS1 midsize or an update? Love them now that I’ve switched from UTX/Z5

I'm a huge fan of the utx. I had them recommended by DNevs when at The Grandaddy and now love them. They are a lot like the Superstroke S-Techs but the durability is impeccable compared to the S-Techs! I have been wondering about the Sonar grips though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks for answering the questions, sounds like a few cool things in the pipeline. New colors and new tech for the Sonars is what caught my ear.

My current favorite is the Crossline 360 gray. Fairly priced Crossline with a touch of softness. I do wish however, they take the Crossline Plus and make it into a standard sized grip.

Thanks Canadan.

hmmm before every round, sounds like product manager trying to hit his 5% increase quota.

Thanks Canadan.

hmmm before every round, sounds like product manager trying to hit his 5% increase quota.

In our Golf Pride time they say the same and don’t sell a product like this. Both companies believe to get the most out of your grips, they should be clean .

Back