2019 Open Championship Contest and Thread

Awesome Rose!

That might be Faldo.

It’s Sam. I found some YouTube video and compared the voices.

I guess NBC is using at least some of the Sky Sports coverage or commentators.

The wind needs to pick up or these guys are going to go low

The wind needs to pick up or these guys are going to go low

I have a feeling, like most Opens, it will be a who's got the better weather draw, rather than who is playing the best golf. I know millions like it, its not my favorite.

Great start by Lowry

As a guy who wears high-vis every day at work, not even I can get on board with the Nike "construction worker collection".

As a guy who wears high-vis every day at work, not even I can get on board with the Nike "construction worker collection".

You could get down with this. Absolutely gross.

D_1pwUdX4AEplcO.jpg

Birdie, birdie, birdie start for Lowry

I'm still waiting for Nike to come out with Flannel polos.

Tiger better make at least 2 more birdies coming in or he's going to miss the cut at yet another major this year

Birdie, birdie, birdie start for Lowry

I was hoping an Irish boy would have a chance to win the Open, just picked the wrong one. Go Lowry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back from a few errands and great to see Rose climbing up that leaderboard.

Westwood drops a bomb!

The putter is saving Rose's arse

What a freaking putt by Westwood!

What a freaking putt by Westwood!

I’d live to see him win one. Plus I think he is Gunners old doppelgänger

This leaderboard is going to make for a fun weekend!!!
1c9578dbfc458b1ecb04b70189d81152.jpg

I’d live to see him win one. Plus I think he is Gunners old doppelgänger

You and me both...he has to be ranked as one of the best without a major, right?

Soon to be a tie at the top again after Lowry taps in.

You and me both...he has to be ranked as one of the best without a major, right?

He was considered that for several years. I think he kind of fell off as he got older and people have up on him winning one. Reminds one of when Darren Clarke won his Open.

I have a feeling, like most Opens, it will be a who's got the better weather draw, rather than who is playing the best golf. I know millions like it, its not my favorite.
While I understand adverse weather is a huge part of The Open, I don't want to see large swings in weather essentially make half the field play a different course than the other half.

But, it can't be helped and it is what it is I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2019 Open Championship Contest and Thread

Outside of Holmes, Westwood is the other player I do not want to win this thing. He just bugs me

Heck of a back 9 by Westwood

Outside of Holmes, Westwood is the other Elton I do not want to win this thing. He just bugs me

Just like his sponsor UPS, Westwood doesn't deliver on Sundays, should have been his moniker for his career in majors.

Back