2019 Open Championship Contest and Thread

Really pulling for Fleetwood. But, that shirt of his is making it really difficult on me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Glad to see JB Holmes back in it after a break and coming back. I remember seeing him live at the Wells Fargo and the sound off his driver was on another level. Srixon should be loving Lowry and JB up top.

Really pulling for Fleetwood. But, that shirt of his is making it really difficult on me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Luckily he got that one out of the way and we won’t see it the rest of the weekend

Outside of Holmes, Westwood is the other player I do not want to win this thing. He just bugs me

The JB Holmes disdain is so unique to me. Crazy long off the tee and has made it through not one, but two brain surgeries. Nice to fans and kids, signs autographs, does a lot with his foundation and his only knock is slow play. Yet others that are as slow and don't do those same things are heralded, so it's so confusing.

I like how many par 3s that are over 220 where DJ is basically tapping in for birdie. What a beast.

I watched this 50 times and am still laughing. It nails DJ so much.

all these red numbers got me feeling Aphi is gonna go loooooooooooooooooooow today

The JB Holmes disdain is so unique to me. Crazy long off the tee and has made it through not one, but two brain surgeries. Nice to fans and kids, signs autographs, does a lot with his foundation and his only knock is slow play. Yet others that are as slow and don't do those same things are heralded, so it's so confusing.

Maybe its his name people dont like?

The one who's right up there, but stealthily, is Cam Smith. He did really well the last two Dunhill Links events he played, where they play Kingsbarns, Carnoustie and St. Andrews. He knows how to bump it around the dunes, that's for sure.

Being crazy long off of the tee, you'd think he would embrace the namesake John Holmes, instead of going by JB.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Being crazy long off of the tee, you'd think he would embrace the namesake John Holmes, instead of going by JB.

I know, right?

Just like his sponsor UPS, Westwood doesn't deliver on Sundays, should have been his moniker for his career in majors.

This is the quote of the day!!! Thanks for the laugh JB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get the umbrellas out folks!!

Just saw Bryson warming up with a very easy to spot pxg wedge. Hmm. Haven’t heard or seen that yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee Westwood must be drinking from the Fountain of Youth; it would be awesome if he could clutch the Claret Jug on Sunday. Either way he is the story of this Open so far.

Just like his sponsor UPS, Westwood doesn't deliver on Sundays, should have been his moniker for his career in majors.

"UPS announce long term sponsorship deal with Rickie Fowler." :good:

Guess Mickelson's weight loss program didn't help this week. Looks to be another missed cut. Maybe he should have taken another hit of CBD oil. :act-up:

He already has that sponsor in Chick Fila

We don't have that over here so I'm looking up the reference.

We don't have that over here so I'm looking up the reference.

Fast Food place that has amazing chicken sandwiches. They are famous for being closed on Sunday so they’re employees can go to church and spend time with family.

Back