2019 Open Championship Contest and Thread

One more baby!. Cmon!

Radio announcer just lost his mind on Rorys birdie at 16. Lol it was awesome

Can't quite see the undulations of the greens on TV...however some players were missing the cup by quite a margin

Uh oh.

Nice shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rory has to birdie 18 to survive and advance

Woodland lipped out his par save on 17; will need to hole out in 2 on 18 to make the cut.

McIlroy needs a birdie, too.

That 14 inch putt Rory missed on 16 yesterday is sitting like a gluten filled lunch.

Rory’s swing is bee-yoo-tee-full today. Too bad he didn’t play like this yesterday! Exciting golf rooting for him to make the cut!!!!

Hole it or go home, for Rory.

Rory gave it a great run today!

That 14 inch putt Rory missed on 16 yesterday is sitting like a gluten filled lunch.

Was thinking about that as well. Still think the OB on 1 is crap, but he made a mess of that hole regardless

14 shot difference between the 2 days for Rory. Sheesh.

Well fought. Was fun to watch. Luckily the leaderboard is still pretty jam packed. Will be entertaining this weekend to see who can close it out.

Against fellow luchadors? He looks about 5'8. I don't care what google says that he is 5'10. Standing next to him said otherwise hahaha.

I wouldn’t want to take a punch from him. He’s a stretch at 5’10 that’s for sure

Nice shot from List. Backwards out of the cabbage. Sheesh.

He started that crap yesterday and slowly creeped his was up the board. Hopefully he’ll fall as usual on the weekend

They said on the telecast that’s one guy you wouldn’t want to challenge.

I'd take on Paul Casey before I bothered with Lee Westwood. I'll bet Westy puts Brooks to shame in the gym. Lee's got that ol' man strenff.

Lashley's caddie sounds like a jerk.

A man of the people
36d1a4886a829480c8481a577da06f98.jpg

Power is back on and I’m very torn. Get sleep? Wait for the open to start?

Back