Spring Cleaning Sale/Trade

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Well it was time to do a little spring cleaning so I've got a few misc items up for sale/trade. Would consider trades for Taylormade 3 woods or TM irons.

1. Nickent 3DX Square Driver, 9 degrees loft, Stock Stiff V2 shaft. Stock grip and headcover included. This club is in fairly good condition - $45 shipped
2. Ben Hogan CFT 3 and 4 Hybrids with stock stiff steel shafts and stock headcovers. Upgraded Lamkin blue grips - SOLD
3. 52 degree Ping Black Tour Gap Wedge, black dot, stock grip and shaft - $45 shipped
4. 56 degree Nike TW Sand Wedge, stock grip and shaft - $55 shipped
5. 60 degree Cleveland 588 black lob wedge, all stock - SOLD
6. Nike Sasquatch Stand Bag, all zippers still work great, only shows some wear, Blue color scheme - $65 plus shipping
7. Nike TW Black and Grey golf shoes size 12 - $45 shipped
8. Nike All Brown golf shoes size 12 - $35 shipped
9. Footjoy Tan and White golf shoes size 12 - $35 shipped
Sorry I don't have too many details, I'll be happy to get them.

PM with any offers or questions, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, but if you'd like more pics feel free to ask.
IMG_0484.jpg
IMG_0485.jpg
IMG_0475.jpg
IMG_0476.jpg
IMG_0472.jpg
IMG_0474.jpg
IMG_0465.jpg
IMG_0466.jpg
IMG_0467.jpg
IMG_0492.jpg
IMG_0491.jpg
IMG_0490.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck with your sale! I have a feeling that the 588 wedge will be gone in a heartbeat.

the bag has me pondering...

I have those Hogan hybrids, really solid clubs. Good luck with the sale.

The Nike bag...are the dividers full length?

nice selection of stuff you got here, I think my wife could kill me with all the packages that have come recently lol

The 588 is SOLD.

Hogan hybrids are sold

I'm having a bad case of the mondays! So I'd thought I'd throw some price reductions on 'em!

A bump for an added trade interest:

A rangefinder, I know I'd need to add cash, PM with any offers.

Great stuff. Is the bag still available? If yes, how much is shipping, I live in WA. (zip-98604)

Here's my updated trade interest list:

Rangefinders
GPS Units
TM 4 Hybrid
TM Irons
Ghost Putters

I'd be willing to throw some extra cash in or combine items to make a trade worth it, thanks.

All items gone, please lock this up!

Back