THP 2011 Outing Scripting

Golf shirt and whatnot?

I believe the whatnot comes included in any Calloway room. Kinda like a minibar, but makes you feel dirty.

I believe the whatnot comes included in any Calloway room. Kinda like a minibar, but makes you feel dirty.

Uncle daddy comes equipped with liquid whatnot. Ddec knows all about it. It will make you come dressed very inappropriately.

Do standard dress code rules apply? If so, then I got no questions.

Golf shirt and whatnot?

I'm assuming collared shirt, tailored pants or shorts, and golf shoes.

That is correct. Appropriate dress for a nice course is required.

You getting nervous with all us sourtherners yapping?

No, but I do want everybody to be informed that has not played at these type of places.

Do we have to tuck?

Do we have to tuck?

I am not sure actually. I dont believe that is a rule at this course. I like to think the THP crowd dresses appropriately and looks sharp.

Sooooo, if I don't tuck I'm not appropriate and sharp to look at?

Sooooo, if I don't tuck I'm not appropriate and sharp to look at?

Well you went to Duke so I'm gonna guess its going to be unpleasent to look at either way.

Well you went to Duke so I'm gonna guess its going to be unpleasent to look at either way.

I'm a DUKE fan, not alumni. I'll have to find a nice shade of blue just to wear for you.

FLTC tells me they don't teach much at duke so it's probably very unpleasant.

I'm a DUKE fan, not alumni. I'll have to find a nice shade of blue just to wear for you.

Holy crap, I didn't know there were fans of Duke without having gone there. That would be like being a Florida Gators fan and not always wearing Jorts and a wife beater.

Even more perplexing. Or should I just say:

bandwagon_t_shirt-p235174958600309119trlf_400.jpg

Guys lets keep this one to the outing apparel. Thanks.

Holy crap, I didn't know there were fans of Duke without having gone there. That would be like being a Florida Gators fan and not always wearing Jorts and a wife beater.

What? You think yankees, lakers, redwings and patriots fans all lived in each of those cities? Its like they all traveled on the same bus.

Edit: sorry JB I was typing when you posted that.

Even more perplexing. Or should I just say:

bandwagon_t_shirt-p235174958600309119trlf_400.jpg

Is that how you sourtherners spell hopping? And this would be a nice shirt to wear at the outting! Edited after JB's post.

Sorry JB, I'm wearing shorts with a golf shirt tucked in, with a belt, possibly suspenders.

Most of them don't have have beaters man, that's too classy.

On another note I gotta get my best overalls down to the cleaners so they can put a good pressing on them for Saturday nights shindig.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I got some really cute skirts to golf in. Glad to be going to Florida to wear them. Still too cold here.

Caution, my iPhone is tapped.

I don't tuck on the golf course. Never been told it is not appropriate or asked to leave the course.

Depends on the course. There are a few courses in Orlando that have signs right at the register (Windermere is 1 of them) that says shirts must be tucked in.

However back to what this thread is about, I do not think it is a rule as I said before at PGA National.

Back