They look like great "Cruiser Shoes" Just classy enough to wear with a pair of Khaki pants to dinner on a Cruise.
I assume they are set up to just slip on?
If they become loose, you would re-do the knots?

They look like great "Cruiser Shoes" Just classy enough to wear with a pair of Khaki pants to dinner on a Cruise.
I assume they are set up to just slip on?
If they become loose, you would re-do the knots?

In Nike golf shoes I wear an 11 and these in size 11 were perfect. I was able to easily slip them on and off and didn't adjust the laces any. They also didn't flop around while walking or anything like that.

These are kinda casual beachy type kicks.....I'm guessing you wouldn't want to go on a hike with these things. I look at them kinda like comfy slippers that look nice enough to wear out and about. They seem like great summer time shoes.

I just bought some for $59 at DSW. I am wearing them right now in the office. They are super comfy and extremely light. I wear them with no see socks or very low socks. So far I like them.

I have two pair and thinking that's just the beginning. They are wildly comfortable.

I just bought some for $59 at DSW.
I didn't know these were in stores. Awesome! Looks like my local DSW has them in stock. Might head there today since I prefer trying stuff on first.

Grabbed some today. I’ll probably get the other style too.

I’ve been rocking a Skechers version that are comfy af

Those are a different style than I’ve seen.
Yeah. I like the others too. Probably end up getting both. Pretty comfy.

Yeah. I like the others too. Probably end up getting both. Pretty comfy.

Nice! I ordered some for me, wifey and the wee lass. Will share pics when they come in.

I have a pair, super comfortable

I went to buy some when this thread first came up but the colorway I wanted was OOS in my size. Hopefully it comes back soon. I want to be one of the cool dads.

I went to buy some when this thread first came up but the colorway I wanted was OOS in my size. Hopefully it comes back soon. I want to be one of the cool dads.
I so you see you rocking these!

I went to buy some when this thread first came up but the colorway I wanted was OOS in my size. Hopefully it comes back soon. I want to be one of the cool DUDES.

Fixed it for you…

The family that dudes together, stays together….
Lol…Dad joke ftw!
E0B9986D-3923-46E1-B8CA-1E096D70CEC8.jpeg

I went to DSW over the weekend. Website says they carry Hey Dude. Unfortunately my local DSW is a small version compared to the regular large DSW stores and there were no Dudes to be found...only the similar Skechers 😞

I went to DSW over the weekend. Website says they carry Hey Dude. Unfortunately my local DSW is a small version compared to the regular large DSW stores and there were no Dudes to be found...only the similar Skechers 😞

I’m no Dude pusher, but they do have free returns. If one were inclined…

image.jpg

bought a knock off pair of hey dudes called dRope last week and love them. Will likely purchase some heydudes next. Love the sock or no sock option. These were 29.99 as opposed to the 43-49 for heydudes.

My kids will definitely make fun of me if I come home with a pair of these.

My kids will definitely make fun of me if I come home with a pair of these.

I made fun of them when I first heard and saw them. Then I tried them on. They are actually nice looking and super comfy.
Your kids might actually tell you how cool you are…. Ha!

I snagged a pair before vacation and outside of shoes for biking and Crocs for the beach, I basically lived in them. Way more comfortable than I thought and I loved just slipping them on to get out and go. Count me as a fan.

Back