I'll tell ya, these dudes are aggressive. I went to their website to check these shoes out the other day. I was listening to music on youtube. No sooner had I closed my browser tab for their site than a hey dude shoes ad popped in my video. Now their ads are at least 50% of the ads I see in youtube.
I just brought their website up to check out the shoes. My browser showed 41 cross-site trackers blocked. :oops:

Just read this thread on a lark...$62.11 later my shoes are on the way! :cool:

Last edited:
Damn…they should pay me commission for all these orders! Lol. I keed!

Not my intention and I hope everyone that orders some really enjoys them.

Never heard of them? But I like the style and look great.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I just brought their website up to check out the shoes. My browser showed 41 cross-site trackers blocked. :oops:
41 trackers. I don't know if that's a lot or not but it sounds like it. I guess watching the hey dude ads in my youtube videos is better than other ads. What can be bad about a young attractive girl doing yoga on a beach?:ROFLMAO:

But... for a company that states they value saving the world or some such... why do they have their advertising center in Bali? It's a beautiful location but... it seems a bit irresponsible to me.:confused2:

I now have two new pairs on the way... That'll make four total. 🤦‍♂️

Sigh.... Once again I find something I didn't know I needed here haha. They look great, test pain incoming. Looks like a little more padding than the Sanuks (sp?) I liked for a couple of years and if so I'll probably replace the couple pair of those that I have.

Sigh.... Once again I find something I didn't know I needed here haha. They look great, test pain incoming. Looks like a little more padding than the Sanuks (sp?) I liked for a couple of years and if so I'll probably replace the couple pair of those that I have.

I hear ya. Mine will be here Friday 🤣

yup...shouldn't have looked in here.

For the Veterans out there....have you tried washing yours in the Washing machine yet?

Curious how that went?

Mine delivered yesterday so I wore them out to dinner. Must say that they are quite comfortable.

Quick question: do you usually pull on the laces to tighten the shoe up, or do you normally just wear them loose-ish?

Mine delivered yesterday so I wore them out to dinner. Must say that they are quite comfortable.

Quick question: do you usually pull on the laces to tighten the shoe up, or do you normally just wear them loose-ish?
Been wearing mine loose. Guess it depends on how well your foot secures into them.

THP is really not good for my bank account.

Don't think I've ever pulled on the laces. The 12s fit me pretty good so never really thought about it.

Got mine this morning. Feel great. Can't believe how light they are 8655399D-A255-4C70-B072-50AA55EA3DCA.jpeg

Sockless or with a sock? I hate the feeling of shoes with no sock, so I have a few pairs of no-show socks I’ve been wearing with these.

Sockless or with a sock? I hate the feeling of shoes with no sock, so I have a few pairs of no-show socks I’ve been wearing with these.

I'm going sockless

I got mine today. Laundry and golf day. I got the Wally Free Sox metal, but don’t see them on the site now. Light and comfy, feel like house slippers made for the beach. Instead of wearing my slides before and after the round, I think these might be betterE68557BF-2561-4C69-A90A-3E452B913075.jpeg

08300949eea39c39350996cbef9eb4e2.jpg

They’re fantastic. Excellent casual shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back