Well thanks to this dang thread I ended up ordering a pair of these and I'm pretty impressed so far. I love how light they are and they are really comfortable. I maybe should have ordered a size smaller but it's not a big deal so far. I could definitely see myself ordering another pair at some point in the future.
This thread is going to cause me to order a pair much sooner than I planned. I have been looking at them hard core. Just trying to decide. Do I order the same pair I have already due to them being worn out or do I try a new design?

This thread is going to cause me to order a pair much sooner than I planned. I have been looking at them hard core. Just trying to decide. Do I order the same pair I have already due to them being worn out or do I try a new design?

One of each silly.

That is the correct answer although my wife may disagree.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You may as well buy her a pair while you're at it. She can't get mad if you do, it's in the marriage contract.

If I wear shoes with no socks they develop a smell that rivals a decaying body.

You may as well buy her a pair while you're at it. She can't get mad if you do, it's in the marriage contract.
I like your thinking. All the pairs that I like are out! They weren't like that earlier this week. THP must be buying them all, lol.

My mother in law should be a sales person for these things. She got the first pair in the family, now her, my father in law, brother in law, sister in law, wife, and two nieces all love them. My wife had been trying to get me into a pair, but I don't like going sockless and they seem like they'd look weird with socks.

If I wear shoes with no socks they develop a smell that rivals a decaying body.
I am using the no-show sock hack and it has worked well so far. I just swap the socks out. I may try washing the shoes tonight for the first time.
image.jpgimage.jpg

My mother in law should be a sales person for these things. She got the first pair in the family, now her, my father in law, brother in law, sister in law, wife, and two nieces all love them. My wife had been trying to get me into a pair, but I don't like going sockless and they seem like they'd look weird with socks.
take a pair of no show socks and put it around the insoles and then it feels as if you are still wearing socks, while not wearing them. You can also buy super low profile no show socks if you just have to wear them.

If I am not wearing my crocs, I am wearing my hey dudes. They are lightweight, easy to slip on, and comfortable which checks all my boxes.

Anyone own a pair of the HeyDudes?

I was in Myrtle visiting my pops recently and my brother left his HeyDudes there. I was making fun of them, until I tried them on….them proceeded to wear them the whole time there. They are super comfy. Just ordered a pair for the fam…lol

Anyone wear them?

Absolutely, most comfortable shoes I own. Followed closely by my GFore golf shoes. Love those.

Think I need another pair of these.

So who would play in them if they came out with a non-cleated golf sole.

I'm late to this, but I bought my first pair about a year ago. Bought a second pair about 2 months ago. I LOVE THEM! I used to wear alot of Toms, but they got smelly, they were not near as comfortable, they got slick when it was wet out, and I have none of those issues with Hey Dudes. I especially love wearing them to go golf...NOT golf in them, but to the course. They're just so easy to get on and off and throw in the trunk when I switch out to my golf shoes. I've also washed mine in the washer several times and they hold up well.

I washed mine for the first time and no issues. I am wearing these more than originally intended when I purchased.

Ok, someone get me some sort of medication. I mentioned these to my wife the other week when I saw this thread originally... and she wasn't interested!:eek::oops::ROFLMAO: She's a fan of Toms and Bobs and Sperrys... but not these.

I was interested in them until I actually saw a pair. Ugh. Uggs are ugly. They have to be. they have ug in their name. These hey dudes are in the same boat. Ugly. Same goes for crocs. Sorry, not sorry. Looks are something I can't get past in these shoes. Not for me.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just ordered a new pair this morning since mine are wore the heck out after about a year, but I wear mine all the time, so I think they held up great.
1632995570388.png

I broke down and ordered my first pair before my trip to Florida last month...I'll be ordering more, love them.

I'm gonna order a new pair myself.
I was at church last night and really noticed they were absolutely wore out, lol. I'll keep them for my around the house use, but keep the new ones for work and wearing out.

Ok I think I finally need to jump on this train. How do these run? Small, big or true to size?

Ok I think I finally need to jump on this train. How do these run? Small, big or true to size?
I wear a 13 and had to go up a size.

Back