WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of crappy iPhone pics from before yesterdays round. I will put up some better ones later today after I give them a bath, it was a bit we around the course yesterday.

WITB by gordrockin, on Flickr

WITB by gordrockin, on Flickr

I realized I've never posted my setup in here. Now's as good a time as any, as everything in the bag (including the bag) is new minus the putter. And I had the clubs out for a pre round cleanup so here you go...

First dressed
And dressed with Mrs g4l
And finally naked (Mrs g4l wouldn't go for it)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Edit: sorry for the sideways pictures... not sure what's up with the droid.

Love the set up G4L and Gordrockin!!!!!!!!!!

I realized I've never posted my setup in here. Now's as good a time as any, as everything in the bag (including the bag) is new minus the putter. And I had the clubs out for a pre round cleanup so here you go...

First dressed
And dressed with Mrs g4l

I love the setup. G4L

If I can get my handicap below a 10 mine will look close to that.

Great pics all!!

Nice one golf4life!

Nice bag golf4life :D

First dressed
And dressed with Mrs g4l

great pics! you even have a model hahaha

Amazing set-up G4L. I love the all mashie set-up. Who needs FW's anyway!

Lotsa Mashie love G4L.....

Nice bags guys!

img1691d.jpg

img1694z.jpg

img1693o.jpg

img1692b.jpg

img00111201104061810.jpg

G4lL, great looking bag. Those MCs are so damn sexy.

Matt, bag looks great. I've only ever seen one other electric cart, and it was on the course years ago. One hole was running right along the other, and the tee box is well above the fairway on the hole next to mine. I look up and see this cart barreling down the hill, and my brother and I start to run after it, and then, I look up and see a man walking well behind it, not bag or anything else. He looked at me, smiled and told me he had it under control, and held a remote control for the cart.

Nice stuff gents! I'll have to update mine again now once the Nicklaus ML4 comes in, any day now!!!!!!

Great looking bags guys.That remote cart is so sweet!

Nice bag Matt

Nice stuff gents! I'll have to update mine again now once the Nicklaus ML4 comes in, any day now!!!!!!

Alas, here we are. The KLP4 Chunky is the current flatstick in the bag, hard to see in the pic. Also, sorry I didn't scrub them down for the pic lol

DSC_0020-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back