Shaft Up #3 Contest and Live Update Thread with UST Mamiya

Congrats on the win @BuckNasty and @mancest ! Great follow, thanks for taking us along, and safe travels home. :drinks:

Big Thanks to @mancest @BuckNasty @DannyLe @JB and @GolferGal (subbing in with the pictures) for a great follow. Always fun to follow a THP event to get thru the course of the day at work.

Safe Travels home everyone and I can't wait to hear all about @mancest and @BuckNasty 's thoughts on the drivers and shafts.

It has been 20 years since I played that course and these pics bring back some good memories. Well done everyone and congrats to @mancest and @BuckNasty!

combine, Cascata and this together you get Ohio. 😀
If I squint hard enough I can just see it, you know minus the views, add mid 90’s today and 90% humidity and throw in some gray sky’s. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Back again in 2022! Awesome news!

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT

If you follow THP on Instagram they just made a special announcement. It's a little hard to hear with the wing, but worth it! You can follow the THP Instagram account here https://www.instagram.com/thpgolf
Fantastic!!

Always great to hear that events are coming back next year!!

Coming back next year! Always a sign of success! Love to see it!

Congrats to @mancest & @BuckNasty great job! What a beautiful place to play. Safe travels home

Back