Off Course: New Callaway Equipment with David Neville

Except, I know how THPers vote when it's not about them hahaha - See: Joggers thread
You picked an awful pair :LOL: Joggers are great

In my defense.... 🍺🍻🥂🥃🍸🍹
Well the last I will say about it is the brand I recommended is having a summer sale right now ;)

Back to podcast talk. On the way to work I was pulling in as you two were discussing a souped up fairway wood...:unsure: Never say never huh? Okay Beiber @DNevsCG :ROFLMAO: Way to tease while giving nothing at the same time. It's like you've done this before or something lol

Last edited:
My mind has been opened to have 2 super hybrids at the top of my bag!

16 and 21. Yay or nay?

16 and 21. Yay or nay?

It is an interesting conversation. Right now I am testing the 18 degree and will be hitting the course again later today. If I have the same success with it that I have had the last two times out, I could see myself going with a second one. I could really reconfigure the long side of my bag which sounds fun.

It is an interesting conversation. Right now I am testing the 18 degree and will be hitting the course again later today. If I have the same success with it that I have had the last two times out, I could see myself going with a second one. I could really reconfigure the long side of my bag which sounds fun.

I have always fought hitting fairway woods consistently but I have hit hybrids SO MUCH better so why fight it right? The length of the club(don't want to say shaft...dang it I just did) is easier to control.

16 and 21. Yay or nay?
For me, it's ALL about the 16 this time around.

I want it to redefine the top of bags.

16 and 21. Yay or nay?
YAY! Two shapes in the bag for two different applications. Would love to see it Cap!

Another great interview @Canadan. You can't change your name. Not allowed.

Also in an hour @DNevsCG took me from $400 is out of range for a hybrid to very interested in said hybrid. Great work!!!

Last edited:
For me, it's ALL about the 16 this time around.

I want it to redefine the top of bags.

You need to find a left handed tip. Then you can adjust it to the 14 you are looking for.

Really really good episode. I think if I had a 7yr old kid beating me I might find another game haha. Just kidding thats awesome @DNevsCG

Always fun to see someone find a Max ball, go try to put in a ball wash and exclaim "This ball is too Big to fit in the washer.

Another great interview @Canadan. You can't change your name. Not allowed.

Also in an hour @DNevsCG took me from $400 is out of range for a hybrid to very interested in said hybrid. Great work!!!
Are you challenging me, sir? :ROFLMAO:

Great episode today.
Possibly a little tease for some new things.
Love hearing about the Full Toe and Epic SuperHybrid.

I love my Epic Speed 4 wood. I love my current SuperHybrid. Put them together and make something better? I’ll take two…
Hard to beat the ES 4w. Dropped the 3w and added a 7w. Great combination to round out the top end of the bag! Haven’t listened yet, but joggers are an absolute fail. Sorry not sorry. Queuing up shortly.

Enjoyed the show this week. I’m now a little curious about the tricks up their sleeves. I’m really intrigued by the latest releases that they have out and can’t wait to test.

Great listen as always @Canadan! @DNevsCG is always a great listen.... Love the discussion around the new Super Hybrid that's dropping.... dropped. Is definitely a club I will be checking out ASAP! Not sure if you recall, but I played the original Callaway SH out of your bag during True Temper event which certainly left an impression... so much so that it made me buy one a week later! Still have in the bag and still is crazzzy good! I don't think I'll wait to play out of your bag on this release though! JAWS full toe also sounds spectacular! Keep doing what you're doing, great listen!

Fantastic episode! Still really intrigued with a 16 degree super hybrid to replace my 4 wood.

Finished it on the way home tonight. Fantastic as always! Excited to hear about you getting that 16* Epic Super Hybo in the bag and turning it down to 15* 🔥

Great show as usual @Canadan I always enjoy listening to @DNevsCG talk about equipment.

Finally getting around to this episode.

I'm not even half an hour in and I'm waaay pumped for the super hybrid. I've never spent 400 bucks on a golf club, but now I'm considering it. Not saying I'm getting one for sure, but I understand the price now.

Just finished.

Anyone getting selected Tuesday for the Epic Super Hybrid is going to their minds blown if it’s half as good as described. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Back