Tour Event 2021 BMW Championship

Cantlay has probably made his last putt of the year.

Did Bryson skip media again or did they just not show it? I guess it would be understandable, but would have liked to hear some thoughts because that one had to hurt..
He is probably still on putting green.

Did Bryson skip media again or did they just not show it? I guess it would be understandable, but would have liked to hear some thoughts because that one had to hurt..

Apparently, he avoided the media .

What a crazy finish. Unfortunately didn’t get to see much outside Bryson miss the putt to extend the Playoff.

Cantlay looks a little malnourished.

I want to putt like Cantlay…but faster and without the feet 🤣

Cantlay went full badass today. I cannot imagine playing someone who is hitting it and putting like Bryson this week.

Patrick went head to head for at least two days with him and stared him down and beat him in a great round/playoff (Rahm didn't) = STUD

I'm just chiming in to say that was probably the best tournament of the year. Bryson and Cantlay were playing lights out - they were totally feeding off of each other that final round. No one else had a chance.

It was fun watching the play off. But I need to say it, Patrick Cantlay is very uninteresting.

like riverdance. expression doesn’t change from the waste up. but those feet are just a-goin’

It was fun watching the play off. But I need to say it, Patrick Cantlay is very uninteresting.
Just went about his business without the flair and arrogance that others display. He won, and that is all that matters at the end of the day.
Is some flair more interesting, for sure but I like seeing guys like him win. It's a good backstory about Cantlay.

like riverdance. expression doesn’t change from the waste up. but those feet are just a-goin’
I know people bust him for his happy feet, but I love 'em. HIs putting routine is all about "feel." He's getting his entire body in line with the "feel" of the roll that he's envisioning. I love that.

Contrast it to Bryson's Stiff Man totally mechanical putting routine. I like, and can relate to, Cantlay's much better.

I know people bust him for his happy feet, but I love 'em. HIs putting routine is all about "feel." He's getting his entire body in line with the "feel" of the roll that he's envisioning. I love that.

Contrast it to Bryson's Stiff Man totally mechanical putting routine. I like, and can relate to, Cantlay's much better.
I like it as it’s a way I believe for him to remove any tension in his stroke and avoid being “stuck” at the start of his stroke.

F9DAA145-3050-4DB6-AA00-B9189843FB94.jpeg

This is sort of like David beating Goliath. Although, this Goliath is a whiner!

Probably true, but wish I had that boring swing and putting stroke.
Oh yeah, Patrick is a fantastic golfer. I love his swing. I don't root against him. I just find him uninteresting.

Just went about his business without the flair and arrogance that others display. He won, and that is all that matters at the end of the day.
Is some flair more interesting, for sure but I like seeing guys like him win. It's a good backstory about Cantlay.

Huge back story... under what he has witnessed and been through with his back injury and out 4 seasons to the losing his caddie and witnessing his death (as Zinger) stated on Saturday he’s the way he is probably because of the trails he’s under gone....and to be honest he’s not really as slow as ppl on here love to say he is.... his feet are no different then Bryson’s pre launch mode tapping of the driver at the tee box imho...

I thought I read that Can't lay is actually a fast player. The putting is a bit slow but I don't think he's a slow player.

I thought I read that Can't lay is actually a fast player. The putting is a bit slow but I don't think he's a slow player.
They didn't seem to have any slow play issues that I saw on the stream. It took something like 5.5 hours to finish their round though. /Sarcasm

Heard on Inside the Ropes, Cantlay made 537 feet worth of putts before the playoff started.

I doubt I've made that many feet this whole season!!! Wow!!!

They didn't seem to have any slow play issues that I saw on the stream. It took something like 5.5 hours to finish their round though. /Sarcasm

I think all Tour events these days are a dumpster fire of slow play. Even the faster players get jammed up with slowboats. There is just so much money on the line these days every player out there is trying to literally stick every shot into the hole.

Back