THP 2011 Outing Scripting

With plain black shorts? Just about any color really. Outside of some khaki and even some gray in my opinion.

Thats what I thought, they are plain black, and I was thinking of going with an orange shirt that I like, maybe green.

Thats what I thought, they are plain black, and I was thinking of going with an orange shirt that I like, maybe green.

Cool, we can either call you Halloween or andes candy. hehe

Cool, we can either call you Halloween or andes candy. hehe

See now you guys have me all paranoid about my golf fashion. I am sweet like candy though.

See now you guys have me all paranoid about my golf fashion. I am sweet like candy though.

Dont be, it will be fine. Looking forward to seeing what everybody has going for style.

Quick question, navy blue adidas shorts with a lavender IJP polo, match or miss? I'm horrible when it comes to matching blues with anything other than white.

Pretty sure I got absolutely nothing for the dress like a tour pro contest.

Wing it dude, so many options out there. I thought I was all set until I realized I don't have Nike footwear :(

You got nothing to worry about. The calloways will be there.

Quick question, navy blue adidas shorts with a lavender IJP polo, match or miss? I'm horrible when it comes to matching blues with anything other than white.

Navy and lavender can be really good together or really look mismatched. Do you have pictures by chance?

Navy and lavender can be really good together or really look mismatched. Do you have pictures by chance?

SS81-88.jpg

From Patty?

Got the Puma shorts from Patty. Got an email yesterday for a birthday special that I couldn't resist

SW,
It would depend on the colors of the stripes and single band in my opinion. If the stripes are gray with the black single band, I would not wear it with navy. Just me of course, but I would go gray and/or back.

Does anybody plan on wearing pants on the golf course?

Im on the fence about it. I have two pairs that I stay fairly cool in. But Id bring shorts too. I just love wearing pants on the golf course.

Im on the fence about it. I have two pairs that I stay fairly cool in. But Id bring shorts too. I just love wearing pants on the golf course.

I strongly urge against it if at all possible. Spoke to the people there this morning. There is a reason that the FL swing is held earlier in the year and by the time we finish the rounds, it will be the hottest point of the day most likely.

Are you effin crazy?! No way, not for me. I'm down there to play golf, hang out, and get sun burnt. I golf so much in pants that it's a joy to do it in shorts. Plus it would be unbearable at times.

Yep. Thats why Im bringing shorts too
I strongly urge against it if at all possible. Spoke to the people there this morning. There is a reason that the FL swing is held earlier in the year and by the time we finish the rounds, it will be the hottest point of the day most likely.

Are you effin crazy?! No way, not for me. I'm down there to play golf, hang out, and get sun burnt. I golf so much in pants that it's a joy to do it in shorts. Plus it would be unbearable at times.

Yeah living here all year round, when we see someone in pants at this time of year, you have to chuckle. Screams tourist or fool, but definitely one of the two...hehe

I can't wait to golf in SHORTS. If I have to wear pants then something is really wrong. And I won't be happy about it.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

I think I golf in pants maybe once or twice a year and that is in winter when I have a real early tee time. Not a chance I'd be in pants at the outing with the exception of the dinner Friday.

We have to wear pants for the dinner? :)

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

Back